Government of Pakistan Ministry of Interior
NATIONAL DATABASE AND REGISTRATION AUTHORITY (NADRA)
NADRA is one of the largest IT Organization in the country. A young and dynamic setup with most sophisticated information and communication technology infrastructure coupled with a highly qualified and dedicated IT workforce. NADRA requires the services of competent and well qualified individuals for the following posts on contract/Internship basis:-
Job Title Qualification Maximum Age Experience Location
Assistant Director Engineering B.Tech/B.E Engineering in Electronics Degree from HEC Recognized University 35 Years 1. At least 5 years experience in Maintenance & Repair of all mailing machines, Folding, Sealing, Printer lamination in Production Line. 2. Troubleshooting and Maintenance of Security System. 3. Computer Hardware works and Troubleshooting of PC and monitors. 4. Repair of PCBs of all machines in Production Line and R&D work Islamabad
AC Technician DAE (Electerical) from HEC Recognized University Institution/Equivalent Degree 35 Years 1. Maintenance & Repair of all Electrical Equipment’s/Panels/DB’s (Single phase & 3 phases) 2. Generator Dryers, Air Compressors/ Lighting & Wiring installed at Production Office. 3. Installation & Maintenance of Air Conditioners Split, Floor Standing units & Chillers. Islamabad
Deputy Assistant Director (Legal) Bachelor or Masters Degree in Law from HEC Recognized University. 35 Years High Court License holder with minimum three (3) years of experience of High Court along with list of at least 50 cases pleaded in High Court independently. Islamabad Peshawar Lahore Sargodha Multan Quetta
Legal Internee Bachelor or Masters Degree in Law from HEC Recognized University 32 Years High Court License holder with minimum one (1) year experience of High Court Islamabad Peshawar Lahore Sargodha Multan Quetta Sukkur Karachi
1. Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
2. Please indicate the post and location on Right Hand Corner of the Envelope and CV.
3. Candidates who will apply for the post of Deputy Assistant Director/Internee Legal shall send copies of their licensees (both of lower/district court & High Court) alongwith practice certificates of the bar and list of 50x cases pleaded independently in high court.
4. Interested candidates may send their applications alongwith CV with clearly mentioned full name, father name, location, CNIC, education, experience, mailing address, mobile/landline number and date of birth at address given below within Fifteen days of publication of this advertisement.
5. Management reserves the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason.
6. No TA/DAwill be admissible.
7. All vacancies will be filled on open merit basis.
8. Only those candidates are eligible to apply who have completed the requisite qualification and possess valid degree as per criteria mentioned above.
9. Candidates whose results are awaited are not eligible to apply for the said post.
10. Female candidates will be encouraged to apply.
Note: In all cases General Instructions issued by the Establishment Division vide letter No. F.53/1/2008-SP dated 22nd October, 2014 will be followed.
National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) Headquarter State Bank of Pakistan Building, Shahrah-e-Jamhuriat,
G-5/2, Islamabad pido)1923/i5
- assistant director nadra salary
- deputy assistant director jobs pakistan
- deputy assistant director nadra jobs
- nadra assistant director job