Deputy Chief Engineer Job, Oil & Gas Development Company OGDCL Jobs, Chief Social Welfare
Oil & Gas Development Company Limited (OGDCL) is looking to induct high caliber professionals in following positions who can take the company to new heights and dimensions:
Position Qualification / Experience Upper Age Limit
Chief (Social Welfare) (EG-VI) Engineering degree from HEC / PEC recognized institution having 16 years and 10 years of post-qualification experience respectively in relevant field. OR Diploma of Associate Engineer from recognized institution with 18 years post-qualification experience in relevant field. Preference will be given to those who have worked in Exploration & Production Sector. 50 Years
Deputy Chief Engineer (Mechanical) (EG-V) B.E. / B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering with 12 years relevant experience. Preference will be given to the candidates having experience of operations and maintenance of HVAC (Air-Conditioning). 45 Years
1. The degrees must be from HEC recognized university / institution. In case of foreign degree, equivalency certificate from HEC must be provided.
2. The selected candidates will be offered a two years contract employment (extendable with mutual consent).
3. Applications will be processed in confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
4. Incomplete applications and received after due date will not be entertained.
5. The Company may suspend the process at any time and reserves the right to fill or not to fill any of the advertised position.
6. No TA/DA will be admissible for interview.
7. Post applied for should be clearly mentioned on the envelope.
8. Applications completed (application form is available on website i.e. www.ogdcl.com) in all aspects giving name, father name, date of birth, domicile, detail of academic qualification, training and professional experience (period with dates, designations and name of the organization where served) supported by relevant documents alongwith the copy of CNIC and two passport size photographs be sent latest by December 31,2015 to the address given below:
Chief Incharge (Recruitment / Administration)
OIL & GAS DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LIMITED
Head Office, Jinnah Avenue, Blue Area, Islamabad – Pakistan