Performance Management & Reforms Unit (PMRU) under the administrative control of Administration Department Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa invites applications from suitable candidates for the following positions purely on contract basis in Project titled as “Establishment of Performance Management & Reforms Unit”.
1 Deputy Coordinator Performance Mgmt. (Departments) (BPS-18)
2 Deputy Coordinator Geographic Information System (GIS) (BPS-18)
3 Deputy Coordinator Information Technology (IT) (BPS-18)
4 iOS Application Developer (BPS-17)
At least 2nd class degree Of BS (4 Years)/BCS (4 Years)/BIT (4 years)/MIT/MCS/M.Sc. in Computer Science from HEC recognized University/Institution with at least 1 year of Post qualification experience with Hands on experience in creating, modifying and designing of iOS applications. Specific examples of developed applications need to be mentioned in the CV.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Attractive market based salaries will be offered.
2. Interested candidates male/female should send their application along with detailed CV, Attested copies of academic documents, experience certificates (in relevant field only), CNIC and 2 passport size recent photographs to the undersigned by 10/05/2016 through registered post. Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Performance Management Cell (PMC) i.e. http://pmc.gkp.pk/jobs or KP official Web Portal i.e. http://www.khyberpakhtunkhwa.gov.pk
3. Applications received after due date will not be entertained.
4. Government servant should apply through proper channel.
5. Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interview. Scrutiny lists for shortlisted candidates for test/interview will be displayed on http://www.pmc.gkp.pk/jobs
6. Post applied for should be written on a corner of envelop.
7. No TA/DA permissible for test /interview.
8. All submitted documents can be verified.
9. Any incorrect information submitted shall be liable for criminal prosecution.
PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT & REFORMS UNIT (PMRU) CHIEF SECRETARY OFFICE, PESHAWAR. GOVERNMENT OF KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA. Ph No:091-9223566
Also available on www.khyberpakhtunkhwa.gov.pk