NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCES & TECHNOLOGY
Minimum Qualification & Experience
I he CAS-KN Project Ifcreclor (PI) I shall be responsible for the overall leadership, management and implementation of the program and b the program’s primary liaison with USAID. S he shall supervise the project implementation, serve at the prirc.ple interlocutor with USAID and the GoP and ensure the project meets stated goals and repotting requirements.
– Matter’s ilegrtec |Phl3 qualified preferred) in Public Policy, Higher Education. Administration. International Development. Energy or a relevant field, preferably from an internationally recognized university.
• Candidate must have a minimum of ten years (10) of professional experience in the successful implementation of higher education human and institutional capacity development programs
• Individual must haw proven leadership in the administration of universities or similar sure international donor technical assistance projects with skilb in strategic planning, management. supervision and budgeting.
• Individual must have proven ability to develop and communicate a common vision among diverse partners and the ability to lead tnulti-disciplinary teams, and
• Individual haw evidently strong communication skills, both interpersonal and written, be able to fulfill the diverse technical and managerial requirements of the award.
The Deputy Director (DD) should complement the strengths and responsibilities of the Director. The DD will be responsible for day*to-day projeet management, including management of staff, activities and oversight ol monitoring, evaluation and reporting If an expatriate b ptopuscd for this position, it is preferred for the position to transfer to a Pakistani national by the mid*point of the Agreement.
• Master’s degree in a relevant field, preferably from internationally rccogni/ed University.
– Minimum five years <05) of progressively more responsible experience managing donor supported higher education and human and institutional opacity development projects
• Demonstrated ability to work collegially and productively with a variety of partners and stakeholders.
• Signi fount contract and or grant management experience, and
• Ability to participate in all representation and technical meetings in English; speaking Urdu is preferred.
The incumbent holding this position will provide overall technical and administrative leadership in the areas of projeet administrations and procurement for the CAS. General responsibilities will mclude everyday project administration, and all procurement related support. In addition. s.he will work with the Director. HF.C and respective CAS universities. to ensure all procurements are mudc in compliance with and are congruent with USAID regulations.
• Master’s degree in Business Admin. Management or any other relevant field.
– Minimum of five yeors<05) of experience in admiaiscnition
• Experience with international development programs and actors, including major donors and implementing organizations vuch jk NGOs. Experience managing grants under USAID tonded project strongly preferred.
– Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills, leadership, creative problem solving and tthical management.
• F-xccllent oral and written communication skills, and
– English language fluency is required. Knowledge of Urdu and other local languages strongly preferred.
IKrtdM of A*minitlralka
The Monitoring & Evaluation iM&fl Specialist shall be responsible for coordinating the development of a performance marugement plan for the project. Including performance monitoring criteria.
• Master’s degree from an accredited well renowned university in a relevant field
• Minimum of five sears of monitoring and evaluation experience ttsing USAID or similar syntems and templates with nt-least three of these years preferably working on higher education programs. Centre for Advanced Studies in Encrgy-NUST.
– Strong M&F. skills, data analysis and rcpon writing skills required
• Excellent ml and written communication skills, and English language proficiency is required. Knowledge of Urdu and ether local languages preferred.
Monitoring & I!valuation Spvrialiit
You may visit www.cascn.nust.edu.pk for further details. Interested candidates must apply online on http://hr.nust.odu.pk latest by 21 Oct 2015.
Candidates arc required to get their degrees verified from IIEC or the Concerned Institution and will attach Scanned copics of their documents (Acadcmics/Profcssional) along with their C Vs.
Candidates may be considered ineligible for the post due to any of the follow ing-3” div in academic cancer;
MUST employees having less than 02 years’ service with NUST; In proccss of pursuing a degree
HR Directorate Main Office NUST Sector H-12, Campus Islamabad
Tel: 092-51-9085-1347, E-mail: hrmfrnust.edu.pk, Website: hr.nust.cdu.pk