Government of Pakistan
Ministry of Climate Change Pakistan Environmental Protection Agency
Plot No 42, Street No. 06, H-8/2, Islamabad
Applications are invited for filling the project posts under the project “Establishment of Geomatic Centre for Climate Change and Sustainable Development”, being executed by Pakistan Environmental Protection Agency, Islamabad. The positions are on contract basis for a period till 30th June, 2016 and extendable on PER basis and subject to extension of project period. Candidates fulfilling the following qualifications/ experience may apply: (Computer literacy is essential).
S. Name of No Posts Equivalent to BS Qualification / Experience No. of Posts Quota Age Limit Standard Pay Mini- Max Package
1. National Project Manager 19 1. M.Phil./Master’s in Natural Resource, environment or GIS. 2. Minimum 12 years’ experience in Project Management in Natural Resource environment or GIS, Preference to experience GIS/RS. 01 Punjab Upto 50 Rs. 75,000
2. Deputy Director (MIS) 18 1. Master’s degree in computer science/ Management/ MIS. 2. Minimum 5 years’ experience in information technology/computer science/MIS and Software Design and Development. 01 Punjab Upto 45 Rs. 50,000
3. Deputy Director (GIS/RS) 18 1. Master’s degree in the field of GIS. 2. Minimum 5 years’ experience in GIS. 01 Punjab Upto 45 Rs. 50,000
4. Deputy Director (Data Security)/ Pollution Control 18 1. Master’s degree/MS in Information Security/MCS/Natural Sciences. 2. Minimum 5 years’ experience in GIS/Pollution abatement. 01 Punjab Upto 45 Rs. 50,000
5. Assistant Director (MIS) 17 1. Master’s degree in Computer science (software engineering)/MIS. 2. Minimum 2 years’ experience in Software programming, design and Development. 01 Punjab Upto 45 Rs. 45,000
6. Assistant Director (GIS/RS)/ Pollution Control 17 1. Master’s degree in GIS. 2. Minimum 2 years’ experience in GIS/RS Software Application Development. 01 Punjab Upto 40 Rs. 45,000
7. Environm ental Analyst 17 1. Master’s degree in Environmental Sciences. 2. Minimum 2 years’ experience in Environmental data and information analysis. 01 Punjab Upto 40 Rs. 45,000
8. Network Administrator 17 1. Master’s degree in Computer science (Networking). 2. Minimum 2 years’ experience in Networking. 01 Punjab Upto 30 Rs. 45,000
9. Office Assistant 14 1. Bachelor’s Degree in Science/BBA. 2. Minimum 2 years’ experience in office administration and computer skills (MS Office). 01 Punjab Upto 45 Rs. 15,000
10. Driver 4 Matriculation, 1-2 years of driving experience. 01 Local Upto 35 Rs. 7,000
11. Office Boy 1 Matriculation, 1-2 years of experience. 01 Local 18-25 Rs. 7,000
Additional Information/ Conditions:
I. Applications on plain paper containing complete CV/ Bio-data along with copies of certificates of educational qualification, experience, one passport size photo and computerized national identity card must reach the undersigned within (15) fifteen days after the advertisement.
II. Posts mentioned above are purely on merit basis and will be on contract basis for specific period.
III. Relaxation in age will be admissible under the Government Rules.
IV. Only the applications received in response to this advertisement will be considered.
V. Candidates already in service should apply through proper channel.
VI. Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
VII. No TA/ DA will be admissible when called for test/ interview or joining the service.
VIII. Those who do not fulfill the requirements for above mentioned post will not be considered and their applications will be filed without any reply.
IX. Further information is given at Pak-EPA website: www.environment.gov.pk
ZIA UD DIN KHATTAK (National Project Manager)
Establishment of Geomatic Centre for Climate Change and Sustainable Development Project. Ph. 051-9250718