Government of the Punjab Punjab wildlife & Parks, Department
Applications are invited from the candidates having domicile of Punjab Province to fill in two posts of Deputy Director Wildlife (BS-18) under the Development Project “Capacity Building of Research and Training in Wildlife Discipline at Gatwala Faisalabad” purely on contract basis upto the date of completion Development Project i.e. 30.06.2018.
Deputy Director Wildlife (BPS-18)
M.Sc. Zoology (1s’Div.) with five years experience in Wildlife Management
1. The applications must reach in the office of Director General, Wildlife & Parks Punjab, 2-Sanda Road, Lahore by hand or by post till 05.05.2016.
2. Candidates working in Government / Semi Government Department should apply through proper channel.
3. Attested photocopies of the academic record, experience certificates, domicile, computerized ID card and two recent photographs must be attached with the applications.
4. The candidates should provide original documents at the time of interview.
5. Incomplete applications or those received after due date will not be entertained.
6. The recruitment will be made strictly in accordance with the contract Appointment Policy / Recruitment Policy, 2004.
7. 5-years age relaxation will be admissible generally as per Government Policy.
8. Interview of the candidates will be held on 12.05.2016 at 10.00 a.m. in the office of Director General, Wildlife & Parks Punjab, 2-Sanda Road, Lahore.
9. No T.A. / D.A. will be allowed for test / interviews.
10. The Department has right to shortlist the candidates.
Director General, Wildlife & Parks Punjab, 2-Sanda Road, Lahore
PHONE # 042-99212367, 99212384 FAX # 042-99212371 Email: email@example.com
Secretary, Government of the Punjab, Forestry, Wildlife & Fisheries Department