□ APPLIED ECONOMICS RESEARCH CENTRE
(INSTITUTION OF NATIONAL AFpr CAPABILITY IN APPLIED ECONOMICS) ^^
UNIVERSITY OF KARACHI
Applications are invited for the following posts. The positions also carry such other allowances/honoraria as are admissible under the rules of the AERC/ University of Karachi. The minimum qualifications and work experience for each position are specified below:
■ LIBRARIAN (BPS-19)
At least first class Master’s Degree in Library and Information Science with 12 years of experience in Grade-17 or equivalent in a reputable Library. Candidates well versed in modern techniques essential for digitization of a library will b e preferred.
■ DEPUTY LIBRARIAN (BPS-18)
At least 2nd class Master’s Degree in Library and Information Science with 05 years of experience in Grade-17 or equivalent in a reputable Library. Candidates well versed in modern techniques essential for digitization of a library will be preferred.
1. Applications are to be submitted on prescribed Form obtainable from the office of the Manager Administration on payment of Rs.1000/- through pay order in favor of A.E.R.C., University of Karachi.
2. Six sets of applications accompanied with attested copies of degree/diplomas/certificates and experience certificates must reach the Director, Applied Economics Research Centre, University of Karachi, Karachi-75270 on or before 30th June 2015.
3. Applications on plain paper will not be entertained. Degree of Universities/Institutions recognized by the H.E.C/ University of Karachi will only be acceptable.
4. Candidates having additional qualifications and experience may be given additional increments in the grade.
5. Maximum age limit is 40 years on closing date of the advertisement, relaxable in case of Govt./Semi-Govt or any educational institution having relevant experience must apply through proper channel.