PROGRAM MANAGEMENT UNIT
PUNJAB RESOURCE MANAGEMENT PROGRAM PLANNING & DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
Punjab Resource Management Program (PRMP) is a policy and governance reform program of Government of the Punjab which is working under the administrative domain of Planning and Development Department. The posts mentioned below are lying vacant in Program Management Unit (PMU), PRMP which is required to be filled in immediately. Suitablo candidates, both from private and public sectors, are encouraged to apply. Qualifications and Experience required along with the job descriptions for these posts are mentioned below:
Qualification * Experience
No. of Posts
1. To provide overall reform leadership and direction to the Program;
2. To observe and exercise the admrastratrve and financial controls of PMU. PRMP and actasDDO;
3. To distribute work amongst the officers/ staff of PMU;
4. To liacse & coordinate with provincial govt., federal govt., international donors/ partners
& other stake holders involved in the program;
5. To interact and coordinate with international development partners for technical cooperation at the international level;
6. To undertake peer review of the outputs of consultants, resource persons, etc, associated with PRMP related reforms;
7. To ensure that PRMP, PMU work according to approved action plan, work plan as weN as agreed time schedule;
8. To establish strong financial controls and sound reportmg system in PMU, PRMP;
9. Interact with Administrative Secretaries for development of TORs, consultant selection, review of outputs, and implementation of agreed reform proposais;
10. To provide secretariat assistance to Program Steering Committee;
11. To assist and give recommendations to Charman PAD on matters related to strategy oversight and direction of programs implemented by PRMP for ensuring successful implementation:
1. Responsible lor technical support for program out comes/activities. This will include TORs development, interaction with concerned departments, kaison with consultants including contract management issues, review of outputs, monitoring of program resuks and follow-up on reform proposals, amongst others;
2. Provide assistance to Program Director in all matters indudrng program management, interaction with donors, recording of minutes of meetings, preparing presentations, dissemination of communication material and preparation of relevant reports as required
by the Government and development partners;
3. Interact with provincial government departments, international donors and other stake holders
of the program;
4. Advice and report to Program Director on program related activities;
5. Maintain a dose coordination with Assistant Doctors and ensure that important Umehnes are met;
6. Responsible for dose coordination with and monitonng of implementing agencies, target Departments/Districts ol the program for timely achievement of program results;
7. Any other task assigned by the Program Director.
1. Maintenance of accounts;
2. Keeping relevant record in safe custody;
3. Completing codal formalities before disbursements of money;
4. Any other task assigned by the Program Dredor.
1. Secretarial support to Program Director, Deputy Program Directors, and Assistant Directors;
2. Managing and maintenance of telephone record, supervision of log books and other office record;
3. Keeping track of Program Diredor, Deputy Program Diredor appointments:
4. Managing travel plans of the officers, visitors of the Program;
5. Any other task assigned by the Program D»ector;
Masters degree in Social Sciences; prefcrabty in Economics, Fmance, Management or Ptanrang from a reputed” recognized foreign university
Good report writing & presentation
i) At least IS years of work experience in public.
private or non-government sector.
ii) Prior experience of foreign aided projects in governance or social sector win be preferred.
Maximum Age: 4S Years.
Master’s Degree, preferably m Social Sciences, Economics, Finance, Management & Planrang etc. from a reputedtecograzed foreign university; Good communication, report writing and presentation skills; At least ten years experience in Pubfcc sector, private or non-government sector or international organization; Prior experience of having worked for foreign aided projects m govemanc or social sector wil be preferred; Maximum Age: 40 years.
Graduation preferably with Diploma
i. At least ten years experience of government accounting;
ii. At least five years of accounting experience in foreign aided project.
Maximum Age: 40 years. Graduation from a recognized university;
Excefcnt computer proficiency; At least five years of experience of office management in public/private sector organization; Shorthand and good typing speed will be prefened. Maximum Age: 35 years.
Application along with latest photograph and photocopies of all educational dogroos from HEC recognized universities, duly attostod, should bo submitted at tho below mentioned address. Government employees are required to submit NOC from their present employer with their application. Incomplete applications or applications received after due dato will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview and no TA/DA will be paid. The service of those selected applicants will be terminated whose degree(s)/educational certificates are found bogus. The government servants should send their applications through proper channel. The remuneration package for private sector candidates will be as per approved govt, policy. However, the government servants applying for the post shall be entitled for existing salary plus project allowances as per their terms & conditions to be settled separately as per government policy.
Applications should reach at the following addross by 25th May. 2015.
Program Management Unit (PMU), Punjab Resource Management Program (PRMP), 184-A, Upper Mall Scheme, Behind NIPA, Lahore. Ph. # 042-99200508/35755415, Fax # 042-99204194
E-mail: email@example.com s!