(PAKISTAN ENGINEERING COUNCIL^
Applications are invited for employment in Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) Islamabad for the vacancies mentioned below on prescribed forms (available at website www.pec.org.pk) along-with bio-data, attested copies of certificates/degrees, CNIC, Domicile, and latest Photographs in duplicate within 15 days after the date of advertisement. Maximum age limit to apply is 50 years.
Eligibility Criteria (Qualification & Experience)
1. Manager Admin & Personnel (PEC-19) Qualification: MBA (HR), MPA and relevant equivalent qualification, or with combination of B.Sc Engineering shall be considered an added qualification. Persons with higher qualifications, foreign training and having attended/participated in advanced courses of Management/Administration/HR will be given preference. Experience: Minimum of 12 years Secretariat post-qualification experience out of which about 05 years should be in a position of BS 18 or equivalent in a reputable Govt./Public/Autonomous/Private Organizations, must possess good knowledge of drafting, written and spoken English and should be well versed with Office Management and administrative matters, including Human Resource Development (HRD). Working knowledge of MS Office and use of internet techniques and other office equipment is also an essential requirement.
2. Manager Finance (PEC-19) Qualification: CA, ACMA, MBA (Finance/ Accounting), M.Com, or with combination of Bachelor of Engineering Degree shall be considered as an added qualification. Experience: Minimum of 12 years post-qualification experience out of which about 05 years should be in a position of BS 18 or equivalent in management of accounts in reputable Govt./Public/Autonomous/Private Organizations and having full knowledge of preparing and finalization of manual/computrized Accounts/Budget etc. Relaxation in experience may be considered in case of CA qualification.
3. Manager Techno Legal Affairs (PEC-19) Qualification: LLB or higher law degree. Persons with Bachelor of Engineering Degree shall be considered as an added qualification and given preference. Experience: Minimum of 12 years post qualification experience out of which about 05 years should be in an independent position in BS 18 or equivalent in construction management and / or contract administration in any reputable organization dealing with Bidding / Contracts documents based on domestic and international standards. Persons possessing credentials of legal and corporate matters of High Court/Supreme Court will be given preference.
4. Deputy Registrar (PEC-18) Qualification: M.Sc Engineering in any discipline recognized by PEC/HEC. Persons with higher qualifications, foreign training and having done recognized courses in administration/management will be given preference. Experience: Minimum of 07 years’ professional experience in a proven track of managerial/professional position is required. Persons possessing PhD qualification or vast professional experience may be considered for higher scale (PEC 19). Experience of office management, dealing with Govt. Departments/National/Multi-national/Public/Private sector organizations, having good communication (written/oral) and presentation skill, able to develop technical/policy level documents independently and work in a team environment are essential. Active affiliation with professional bodies especially PEC and/or working experience with statutory/regulatory bodies will be considered as added advantage. Experience in legal process and procedures will be given preference.
5. Assistant Registrar (PEC-17) Qualification: B.Sc Engineering in any discipline recognized by PEC/HEC. Persons who have done recognized courses in Administration/Management will be given preference. Experience: Persons having at least 02 years appropriate professional experience. Office management/secretariat experience in a Govt. / Public / Private Organization and good knowledge of communication (written/oral), well versed in preparing draft documents and maintenance of office record etc will be given preference. Experience may be relaxed for a person possessing M.Sc Engineering degree.
6. Software Engineer (PEC-17) Qualification: B.Sc./BS/BE in Computer/Software/Computer System Engineering (04 years) from HEC recognized University and registered with PEC. Experience: Minimum 02 years or higher hands on experience with proven track in similar role having intensive expertise in software design, coding, development, documentation, implementation, training to users, understanding of software lifecyde and command over software tools/databases like Microsoft.NET, SQL Server, Asp.net etc with handling/Managing of databases online applications in LAN/WAN environment.
7. Network Administrator (PEC-17) Qualification: M.Sc. Computer Science or B.Sc./BS/BE in Computer/Software/ Computer System Engineering (04 years) from HEC recognized University, and registered with PEC in case of Engineer. CCNA, MCSE certification is must. CCNP certification is a plus. Experience: Minimum 02 years or higher hands on experience with proven track in similar role. Having intensive expertise to install, configure, maintain, modify, upgrade, troubleshoot the network, Must possess strong skill of CISCO/HP routers/switches, security device, firewall, VPN configuration. Intrusion detection systems, UPS Backup libraries, SAN, KVM switches, network access services and repair process for all related issues to ensure effective interconnectivity of the LAN/WAN network operating system with 24x7x365 availability. Must be able to manage the acquisition, maintenance and performance of the LAN/WAN with support to desktop users and video conferencing systems. Establish policies and procedures for the network, users and data backups. The candidate should possess excellent verbal and written skills to prepare documentation and comparisons to meet user and councils.
8. Internal Auditor (PEC-17) Qualification: M.Com (Minimum 2nd Division), 02 years of ICMA completion from a HEC recognized institute, or relevant equivalent qualification. SAS/PIPFA certification will be given preference. Experience: Minimum of 07 years of post qualification experience preparing/auditing of accounts in reputable Govt./Public/Autonomus/Private Organizations. Working knowledge of Computer will be essential. Persons having completed Foundation of CA with article completion from any reputable chartered accountancy firm will be given relaxation in experience.
9. Assistant Manager A&P/HR (PEC-17) Qualification: MBA (HRM)/MPA/MA, Capable of computer operation with special emphasis on MS office. Experience: Minimum 05 years relevant administrative/HR experience in reputable Govt./Public/Autonomous/ Private Organizations, and must possess good knowledge of drafting, written and oral communication skill/HR matters.
Persons already serving in any Govt./public/autonomous organizations must obtain No Objection
Certificate (NOC) from respective department.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be called forTest/lnterview
The candidates shall be required to bring original certificates/documents at the time of test/interview NoTA/DAwill be admissible for appearing in test/interview. PEC reserves the right to reject any or all the application without assigning any reason
Senior Manager Admin & Personnel
Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC)
Ataturk Avenue (East) G-5/2, Islamabad. Tel: 051-2829348, 2829296