HIRING OF CONSULTANCY FIRM FOR FEASIBILITY STUDY, ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN AND FORMULATION OF PROJECT DOCUMENT FOR
The Ministry of National Health Services, Regulations and Coordination (NHSR&C) intends to establish a state of the art, Cancer Hospital at Islamabad. The objectives of the study are (i) To identify technical parameters of establishment of state of the art Cancer Hospital, Islamabad including cost estimates of the construction work, equipments, HR requirements and recurring cost after establishment of the Cancer Hospital; (ii) To develop the PC-I on the basis of feasibility study.
The Technical and the financial proposals on the prescribed format in two separate sealed envelops are invited as per scope of the work mentioned in the TORs. Technical and Financial Proposal Format, TORs, Evaluation Criteria, Professional and technical requirements of consultancy firm are available at http://ppra.gov.pk / www.nhsrc.gov.pk or can be obtained by contacting the email: email@example.com.
All proposals will be processed and evaluated as per evaluation criteria and provisions of Public Procurement Regulatory Authority (PPRA) Rules, 2004 and Procurement of Consultancy Services Regulations, 2010 (http://ppra.gov.pk).
FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS MUST BE PROVIDED ALONG WITH THE PROPOSAL:
• Certificate of Registration with approved professional body along-with the renewal letter.
• Copy of NTN and Sales Tax No (if applicable) dully issued by the concerned Department (if applicable).
• Profile of the Consultancy Firm.
• List of permanent professional staff along-with CVs of relevant core staff showing project-wise experience with exact time duration for each project.
• List of similar works completed in last 10 years.
• List of similar projects in hand.
• Audited statements of accounts for the last three (03) years.
• A Certificate /affidavit that the consultant is not blacklisted by any Government/Autonomous Body.
The Ministry of NHSR&C reserves the right to reject one or all proposals under the rules as per discretion of the Competent Authority.
The proposals must reach to the address mentioned below within 30-Days of this advertisement but not later than 1700 hours (Pakistan Standard Time, GMT+5) on June 22,2015.
„ ASSISTANT DIRECTOR (P&D)
MINISTRY OF NATIONAL HEALTH SERVICES, MM REGULATIONS AND COORDINATION (NHSR&C), j
” 10™ FLOOR, SHAHEED-E-MILLAT SECRETARIAT, ISLAMABAD. PH: 051-9202428