GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN
NATIONAL ACCOUNTABILITY BUREAU AIRPORT ROAD SUKKUR
Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals having domicile of Province of Sindh for appointment against the following temporary posts but likely to continue in the National Accountability Bureau Sukkur
1. Name of the applied post should be written boldly on top right corner of the envelope.
2. Age, qualification and experience shall be calculated /examined as on closing date of submission of applications.
3. In case a candidate possesses additional/ extra qualification, be sure that he/she must posses the advertised qualification from Govt recognized institution, in required grade/division in any above mentioned discipline to become eligible, otherwise application may be rejected.
4. Government Servants/Autonomous/ Semi Autonomous/ Corporation employees can only apply through their departments.
5. No further relaxation in maximum age limit as mentioned above, against each category will be given, however under mentioned categories will be admissible maximum age relaxation upto:
a. 3 x years age relaxation is admissible to the candidates belonging to scheduled castes, Budhist community
b. 3 x years age relaxation is admissible to the candidates belonging to Sindh(R).
c. 15 x years (or) the number of years actually served in the Armed Forces of Pakistan whichever is less is admissible to the released or retired personnel of the Armed Forcesof Pakistan.
d. 10 x years age relaxation is admissible to Govt Servants who have completed 2 years of continuous GovtService on the closing date.
e. 10 x years age relaxation is admissible to disabled persons for posts in BPS-1 – 4.
f. Where a candidate is entitled to age relaxation under more than one category specified above, he/she will be allowed relaxation in age only in one category favourable to him/her.
6. All posts are open for competition of eligible male/female candidates.
7. 10% posts are reserved for Female candidates. 5% posts are reserved for Minorities.
9. 2% posts are reserved for Disabled.
10. In case the candidate is applying with a qualification as equivalent to the advertised by NAB Sukkur, a certificate of Higher Education Commission to this effect will also be required to be attached alongwith application as per above mentioned format.
11. If candidate is interested to apply for more than one posts, a separate set of application may be forwarded, otherwise the application will not be entertained.
12. The above posts will be governed by organization’s i.e.TCS of NAB Employees framed from time to time.
13. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in any test/interview.
14. Final Selection will be subject to Security Clearance/Medical Examination.
15. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
16. The candidate will be disqualified on providing false/incorrect information.
17. Convincing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
18. Competent authority may increase or decrease the number of posts advertised.
19. Application should reached the undersigned within 15x days of publication of this advertisement.
20. Application received after the prescribed date will not be entertained.
21. Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
22. In case of no intimation is received from NAB within 6 x months after the closing date of applications, consider your selection as closed.
23. All candidates (except age issues) are provisionally allowed to appear in the test (written, shorthand and typing) subject to verification of credential after clearance of written shorthand and typing test.
• Application form and online deposit slip are available on National Testing Sen/ice Website www.nts.org.pk
• Please submit yourtestfee through prescribed depositslipon any online branchesofHBL,MCB,UBLorABL.
• Separate Application form with Fee will be submitted for each Post.
• Application without deposit slips will not be entertained.
• Deposited amount is non refundable and non transferable.
• Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
• NTS will not be responsible for the late receipt of applications sent through post or by any courier service.
• Candidates are required to send their application to NTS Headquarters, Islamabad on prescribed form alongwith paid online deposit slip (original).
• The candidature of the candidate can be cancelled at any stage even after the test in case if not meeting the Eligibility Criteria which is laid down in the Advertisement.
National Testing Service-Pakistan