UNIVERSITY OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY, PESHAWAR
U.S.-Pakistan Center for Advanced Studies in Energy
(USPCAS-E) University of Engineering & Technology Peshawar
LIS.Pakistan Center for Advanced Studies in Energy, University of Engineering & Technology (UET) Peshawar is a new initiative with the mission to support Pakistan’s economic development by strengthening relevance and responsiveness of university products, including applied and policy research and skilled graduates* to the needs of public and private sectors.
The Center invites applications from Pakistani nationals for the following positions on contract basis. Suitably qualified and experienced females are encouraged to apply. The requisite job description, qualification and experience arc available at website mentioned below. Prospective candidates should apply through the prescribed forms along with CV. The application forms are available from University Enquiry Office on cash payment of Rs. 100/- or can be downloaded from below mentioned website with a batik draft/cashier cheque of Rs. 100/- in favor of Treasurer UET Peshawar. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview. The proposed duration of project is five years and is likely to be continued further.
1. Assistant Professor – Energy System Engineering (03)
2 Am m Director of Administration (01)
3. HR Manager (01)
4. Internal Auditor (01)
5. Security Manager (01)
6. Receptionist (01)
7. Driver (01)
1. Applications forms, accompanied with CV, attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, CMC and one recent photograph must reach the undersigned upto November 17,2015.
2. Maximum age limit for all the positions is up to 55 years
3. Applicants applying for position (01 -06) from public sector organizations must present NOC from their concerned departments.
4. Only short listed candidates, who meet the criteria, will be called
5. Incomplete applications or without supporting documents or received after due date, shall be rejected without intimation to the candidates.
6. Suitably qualified and experienced females are encouraged to apply-
7. The University reserves the right to withdraw/cancel’postpone the advertisement in whole or part thereof,
8. No TA/DA will be admissible.
Director of Administration (Acting) 2nd Floor, New Academic Block, ILS. Pakistan Center for Advanced Studies in Energy,
University of Engineering & Technology Peshaw ar. Website: uspcasc.uctpeshawar.edu.pk, Ph: 0919222089