EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES IRRIGATION DEPARTMENT
Project Management Unit for Lower Bari Doab Canal Improvement Project Lahore Irrigation Department, an equal opportunity organization, invites applications from suitable candidates domiciled in Punjab for the following posts on prescribed forms which can be obtained from PMU office durina office hours or can be downloaded fromhttD://lbdciD.irriaation.puniab.qov.Dk
1 Director Procurement
2 Director Technical (Civil) / Deputy Project Director
.3 Office Assistant / Computer Operator
5 Office Boy
7 Dak Runner
1. The above positions are on contract basis extendable upto June, 2017.
2. The Government employees are eligible to apply through proper channel. Irrigation Department officers are required to get NOC from Secretary Irrigation Department prior to application. In case of selection of departmental candidates, there appointment will be made by transfer.
3. All Graduate and Master Level or higher qualifications must be from HEC recognized Universities.
4. Candidate for SR.No 1 & 2 should be computer literate and have experience of modern computer techniques.
5. Attested copies of the educational qualifications, marks obtained in each examination with %age, experience certificates, one recent passport size photograph and domicile valid driving license (for SR.No 3 & 6) etc, must accompany the application. Original documents will have to be produced, as and when demanded, before interview.
6. The applications should reach the office of Project Director, PMU, LBDCIP, Canal Bank, Mustafabad, Lahore. (Phone: 042-99250362, Fax: 042-99250289) before: 10-05-2016.
7. Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview.
8. The competent authority reserves the rights to increase or decrease the number of posts.
9. Incomplete and applications without educational and experience document shall not be entertained. 10. No TA/DA will be admissible.