GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN
Ministry of Information, Broadcasting & National Heritage (National Heritage Wing)
Applications are invited for filling upfollowing postsin Ministry of Information, Broadcastings National Heritage, Islamabad-
Sr. Name of Post & BPS No. of Posts Qualification / Condition Age Limit Provisional Quota
1. Stenotypist(BS-14) 01 ■ Intermediate ■ Minimum speed of 80/40 w.pjn in Shorthand/typing respectively. ■ Must be Computer literate 18-25 Years Punjab = 01
2. Dispatch Rider (BS-04) 01 • Primary Pass • Valid driving License holder and well versed in the traffic rules 18-30 Years Merit = 01
3. NaibQasid (BS-01) 02 ■ Primary Pass 18-25 Years On Local 8asis
4. Chowkidar (BS-01) 01 • Primary Pass 18-25 Years On Local Basis
Terms & Conditions:
1. All appointments will be made according to the Establishment Division’s Recruitment Policy and their O.M. No. 53/1/2008-SP dated 22-10-2014
2. Application would contain i) Name ii) Father’s Name Hi) Date of 8irth iv) Gender v) Domicile vi) Educational qualification vii) Relevant experience viii) Postal address ix) Two photographs x) Mobile number.
3. Government employees should send their applications through their respective controlling offices.
4. Eligible candidates may send their applications without attaching copies of educational certificates and CNIC. However, candidates must bring their original educational Degrees/Certificates/CNIC at the time of test/interview.
5. NoTA/DA will be paid for appearing in the test/interview.
6. Upper age limit would be relaxed according to Government Rules.
7. Test will be conducted by the testing agency as per policy of Federal Government.
8. National Heritage Wing reserves the right to reduce/ enhance the posts.
9. Applications should reach the undersigned with fifteen (15) days of publication of this advertisement.
(Haroon ur Rashid)
Section Officer (Heritage-I)
National Heritage Wing
3rd Floor, Evacuee Trust Complex, Agha Khan Road, F-5/1, Islamabad Tele: 051-9222764, Fax: 051-9222754