IN THE OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT &
SESSIONS JUDGE-EAST, ISLAMABAD
Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals to fill up the vacant post of Superintendent (BPS-17) on permanent basis in the establishment of District & Sessions Judge-East, Islamabad.
1. Superintendent-East, Islamabad
Graduate from a recognized University 18-25
copy of I.D. Card, Domicile, two snaps (passport size).
2. No T.A. /D.A will be paid to any candidate.
3. Government servants should apply through proper channel.
4. Salary will be paid as per pay scale admissible underthe rules.
5. Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
6. Applications should reach in office of the undersigned within fifteen days after publication of this advertisement, after due date, no application will be entertained,
7. Candidates having experience of Judicial Work and proficiency in computer will be preferred.
Syed Kausar Abbas Zaidi
District & Sessions Judge East-Islamabad
- upgradation of superintendents notification
- upgradation of superintendent
- upgradation of superintendents
- superintendent upgradation
- notification of upgradation of superintendents
- upgradation of superintendants
- notification for upgraduation of superintendents