Head of District Training & Support Centre, Kasur,
Vacancy Announcement of DTEs
Applications are invited from suitable candidates from amongst the SSTs/SSEs,ESTs/SESEs and PSTs/ESEs who are regular employees of education department, Government of the Punjab for placement as District Teacher Educator, through transfer at the CTSCs already notified by Education Department in the district KASUR on following terms and conditions:
- Every OTE will be appointed at a spetific cluster centre on the basis of merit and his/her willingness, For female schools/dusters, preference would be given to the female candidates. In same gender, preference will be given to science graduates. ‘ The post of DTE isduster specific and non transferable. ‘ Maximum duration (or the post of DTE is three years. DSD, however reserve a right to repatriate
a DTE at any time on administrative grounds. ‘ No study leave is allowed during the tenure.
‘ Detail of vacant posts can be obtained from the office of the EDO (Education), DMO and DISC
Head Kasur. ‘ Other details are given as under:
Age not more than 40 years on closing date of application i.e. 14-06-2013
Rs. 3000/- as Incentive Pay*RslS00/-as mobility allowance in addition to his/her regular pay and allowance as public schoolteacher.
DTE will be responsible for:
1. Training .coordination, mentoring & assessment of Teachers.
2. Whole school improvement in the schools attached with his/her duster centre.
3. Any other duty assigned by DSD. Job entails regular visits to the schools attached with the cluster.
r Head Teachers, Head Designates, Physical Education Teachers |PETs|,Arabic Teachers (ATs),Computer Teachers and Drawing Masters (DMs) and those working on administrative posts as AfOs are not eligible to apply for these posts. r Only shortlisted candidates shall be called la interview. r Candidates shall present original documents, along with the set ol attested photocopies of
relevant documents at the time of interview. ‘ No TA/DA shall be paid for interview.
‘ DSD reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
r Hand written applications along with attested copies ol certificates & degrees may be submitted
to the Executive District Officer (Education) district Kasur on or before 14-06-2013. r For any further information, please feel free to call Head of District Training & Support Centre Kasur Mr Salamat Ali at Mobile No. 0321-4798991.
Head of District Training & Support Center. Kasur Phone No. 049-9250023
- www educator com
- contact number of distic eduction kasur
- www jop pet seet kasur com
- www jobs of district kasur com
- www google dte in dsd chiniot
- www educator pk in kasur jobs
- www dist kasur eduction govt job com
- vacancies in the educators for district kasur
- punjab school teaching govt joub M A arbic vacancy in kasur 2013
- jobs of physical education educated in kasur 2013