Doctors Job, Peshawar Health Department Job District Specialists, Medical Specialist
GOVERNMENT OF KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA HEALTH DEPARTMENT, PESHAWAR
Applications are invited from eligible candidates (both male and female) having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa/FATA for filling the following variable vacant positions of District Specialists (BPS-18) on Adhoc basis:-
Terms and conditions
1. Appointment will be purely on Adhoc basis for a period of one year or till the arrival of regular selectees of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission whichever is earlier
2. On the expiry of one year or on arrival of the recommendees of the Commission, whichever is earlier, the services of such Adhoc appointees shall stand automatically terminated.
3. No extension will be granted on the expiry Adhoc appointmenl.
4. The appointees will be entitled to receive salary equal to the minimum of BS-18 in addition to other allowances as admissible to Civil Servants of the same scale.
5. The appointees will execute an agreement deed on judicial stamp paper before taking over as District Specialists (BPS-18) and they will abide by the terms and conditions laid down therein.
6 Appointments will be Health facility specific and non-transferable.
7. Applicants can obtain application form from the office of Ihe Section Officer-I Health Department situated at Khyber Road. Peshawar during office hours or can also be down loaded from the website www.healthkp.gov pk
8. Applicants should attach attested copies of their relevant documents alongwith valid copy of PM&DC registration, DMCs and 02 recent passport size photographs with the application form.
9 Incomplete or applications received after due date will not be entertained.
10. No TAIDA will be given for the interview.
11. Applications must reach the office of Shabbir Ahmad. Section Officer-I. Health Department. Khyber Road Peshawar within 15 days after issuance of the advertisement.
12. Number of vacancies may be increased or decreased as decided by the Health Department in the public interest.
13. Call for interview is not to be considered as mark of eligibility
14 Any concealment or fake documents shall render the applicant liable for strict legal action.
Shabbir Ahmad Section Officer-I
Alio available on www.khybcrpakhtunkhwa.gov.pk