Driver-III Job, Public Sector Organization Job Islamabad, Junior Assistant, Computer Operator
PUBLIC NOTICE NO. 0212015 (Revised)
Public Notice No. 02/2015 published on 27-12-2015 may please be treated as cancelled and amended public notice is as under.
1. No 3rd Division in the entire academic career.
2. Preferably first class academic career, however one second division may be allowed except in final degree.
3. First class degree means a minimum of 60% marks for annual system or minimum CGPA 2.5 out of 4.0 for semester system and second class means a minimum of 50% marks for annual system or minimum CGPA2.0 out of 4.0 for semester system.
4. Upper age limit is 35 years, however relaxation in age may be given as per rules.
5. Candidates must have obtained educational degrees from the institutions I universities duly recognized by Higher Education Commission.
6. Experience will only be considered if acquired after minimum prescribed qualification against each post.
7. Selected candidates can be appointed anywhere in Pakistan.
8. Candidates already employed in Govt. I Semi Govt. Organization must provide No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their employers at the time of Test/Interview.
9. Only the candidates who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria may apply, candidature of those who do not fulfill the requirements and apply for any of the above positions may be cancelled at any stage during the process of selection subsequently and no claim whatsoever will be acceptable during and after selection.
10. No TA/DAwill be admissible for appearing in test/Interview.
11. The left hand corner of the envelope should clearly be marked application for the post of Jr. Assistant-I I Computer Operator I Driver-Ill”.
12. Application must reach within 15 days from the date of advertisement.
P.O. Box No. 1624, Islamabad