giz Vacancy Announcement
Efficient Use of Water Resources in the Textile Industry |
‘As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development.’
GIZ implements for the German Ministry of Development Cooperation (BMZ) the project for more efficient use of water resources in the Pakistan textile industry. Therefore the GIZ advises partners, companies or business associations in national, regional, local and municipal level for a more efficient use of water resources in the production processes and in energy supply and efficiency. The GIZ is seeking following candidate for its office in Lahore.
Job title: Driver (Reference No. EKFW 2015/002)_
Qualifications and Experience:
• secondary school education
• holds a valid driver’s licence
• ideally holds a first aid certificate
• has participated in security training for drivers in hostile working environments
• at least 5 years’ work experience as a driver with references
• no major accidents in the past 3 years
• good command of English
• Fluent use and knowledge of the local language widely used in the region.
• resilience and patience
• familiarity with project region (Lahore, Faisalabad and Islamabad) and other relevant locations
• willingness to upgrade skill as required by the tasks to be performed – corresponding measures are to be agreed with management
Interested candidates can request for detailed job description through mail from firstname.lastname@example.org while clearly mentioning the Job title and Reference no. as subject line till 13U| July 2015. Application clearly mentioning the job title and reference no. on the envelope with a covering letter and CV to be sent latest by 15th July 2015 at P.O. Box 2993, Islamabad. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Female candidates will be highly appreciated to apply for the position. Electronic submission is not accepted.