PUNJAB POWER DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LTD.
ENERGY DEPARTMENT GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
Punjab Power Development Company Limited (PPDCL), a wholly owned body corporate of Energy Department, Government of the Punjab established under Company Ordinance 1984 invites applications from suitable candidates domiciled in Punjab for appointment on contract basis for the following positions;
1. Company Secretary fl Post) (Max Age 45 yrs) Pay: MP-III Qualification: Candidate should be: (a) Member of a recognized body of Professional Accountants; or (b) Member of a Recognized Body of Corporate or Chartered Secretaries; or (c) Person holding a Master Degree in Business Administration or Commerce or being a Law Graduate from a University recognized by the Higher Education Commission.
Experience: At least ten (10) years relevant experience.
2. Drivers (2 Posts)
(Max Age 50 yrs) Pay: Lump Sum Rs. 15,000/-Per Month inclusive of all allowances Qualification: Matriculate having valid LTV Driving License.
Experience: At least 15 years of experience as driver in public sector or a firm of repute. Should have clean driving record.
3. Dak Runner
(1 Post) (Max Age 35 yrs) Pay: Lump Sum Rs. 12,000/- Per Month – Inclusive of all allowances Qualification: Matriculate from a recognized Board or equivalent possessing valid motor cycle driving license.
Experience: Should have two years experience
4. Naib Qasids (2 Posts)
(Max Age 35 yrs) Pay: Lump Sum Rs. 12,000/-
Per Month inclusive of all allowances
Experience: At least 5 years of working in office
Applications on prescribed format (can be downloaded from www.energy.puniab.gov.pk or can be had from the office) addressed to the Chief Executive Officer, Punjab Power Development Company Limited (PPDCL) should reach latest by September 07 . 2015 (during office hours) in the office of PPDCL, 77 – Shah Jamal Colony, Lahore.
2. Application must be submitted with attested copies of CNIC, educational qualifications, marks obtained in each examination with % age, experience certificates and domicile etc., Original certificates will have to be produced, as and when demanded.
3. The Maximum age will be calculated on the closing date of submission of application.
4. The above positions are on contract basis, for a period of one year extendable or otherwise as decided by Board of Directors (BoD) of the Company
5. All candidates must be domiciled of Punjab Province.
6. No TA / DA will be paid to candidates called for the interview._
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER PUNJAB POWER DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LTD. ENERGY DEPARTMENT