‘ Applications are invited by Pakistan Railways for appointment as Locomotives Drivers (BS-14), Dy. Drivers (BS-12) and Asstt Drivers (BS-9) on contract basis for a period of one year for Filling up the following vacancies on Pakistan Railways, Lahore, Multan, Sukkur, Quetta & Karachi Divisions. There will be no restriction for Domicile.
S. No. Division Number of Vacancies
Drivers Dy. Drivers Asstt. Drivers
1 Karachi 13 4 32
2 Sukkur 02 9 29
3 Quetta 16 NIL 14
4 Multan 12 05 34
5 Lahore 53 5 60
Walk-in interview will be conducted in Divisional Offices Pakistan Railway Lahore, Multan, Sukkur, Quetta &
Karachi Divisions on October 05,2015
Interested applicants are required to submit an application alongwith complete biodata at the respective
Divisional Offices where they intend to join.
1. AGELIMIT -The maximum age limit shall be up to 63 years on 30th June2015 TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR CONTRACT APPOINTMENT
1. Retired Locomotive Drivers and Asstt Drivers having minimum five Years experience to work on goods, passenger and mail/express trains as Drivers and Asstt. Drivers.
2. The selected candidates will be bound to work as Driver, Dy: Drivers and Asstt: Drivers on goods, passenger and mail express trains as deemed appropriate by the administration.
3. The selected candidates will draw salary as Driver in (BS-14) and DY. Drivers (BS-12) and Asstt: Drivers/(BS-9) alongwith usual allowances admissible under the contract appointment rules. However, they will not be entitled for any kind of contribution towards gratuity and pension.
4. The competent authority has the right to reject any application without assigning any reasons.
5. Selected candidates will be required to pass prescribed Medical test from Pakistan Railway Hospitals. Compulsorily retired from service or removed, dismissed, unfit on Medical grounds candidates are not eligible to apply.
6. Call letter will be issued to the candidates eligible forthe contract appointment.
7. No TA/DA will be paid for interview/medical examination. REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
Copy of Railway Identity card.
Photocopy of last page of the pension book ^
Copy of Service Certificate 5
Copy of Educational Certificates
Experience Certificate of Driver, DY: Driver and Asstt Driver. 2
Passport size photograph (3 Nos) c
Envelope (3 Nos) with complete Address, Telephone No/Mobile No.
Candidates my submit their documents to the relevant divisional personnel officer.
Last date of submission of application in the offices of Divisional Superintendents Pakistan Railway
Karachi, Sukkur, Quetta, Multan, Labor & Divisions is 5th October 2015.