Bureau of Statistics, Planning & Development Department, Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa invites applications from committed and qualified candidates having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa/ FATA for the following positions purely on contract basis for its Projects ” Development of Regional GDP/ Economic Indicators BOS” & “Establishment of MIS in BoS” for project period.
Development of Regional GDP/ Economic Indicators BOS
Senior Economist (HPS-IK).
Economic Assistant I BPS-14)
(“howktdar i HI’s-02)
Master degree in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics ot MBA. 05 years experience of compilation, compulation and analysis of National Accounts or in the fields of economic statistics.
Graduation with any one subject i.e. Economics. Statistics and Muthemutics. 3 years experience in data collection and compilation in private and public sector. For Musters degree holder in relevant discipline, one year relevant experience is required.
Middle Pass and physically fit Applicant having experience in similar post will be given preference (Local)
Terms & Conditions:
1. Applicants already in government service must apply through proper channel.
2. The appointment of candidates is for the project period and is purely on contract basis.
3. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
4. Candidates applying for more than one post need to send applications for each position separately.
5. No TA/DA will be permissible for Test/Interview.
6. Females are encouraged to apply for Serial No. 2.
Applications along with CV clearly mentioning Marks / Divisions obtained in all educational examinations duly supported with attested copies of the academic documents, experience certificates, domicile certificate, CNIC and one passport size recent photograph mush reach to the undersigned within 15 days after the 1st appearance of advertisement in the newspapers.
Director/CE Regional Accounts Wing BoS Planning & Development Department