FF STEEL is a leading and progressive Grade 60 Steel Bars manufacturing industry located at Hayatabad Industrial Estate, Peshawar. FF STEEL is now setting up another Steel Manufacturing Unit at Muridke, Lahore which would have its own 40MVA grid station.
We require the services of Electrical Engineer for Lahore. Candidate must be B.E or BSc (Electrical Engineering) with minimum 6 8 years experience preferably in Steel Manufacturing Unit, Power Generation or Cement Plant.
Candidate should be able to supervise and execute electrical preventive / maintenance works and urgent repair works to ensure smooth Steel Plant Operation, which consists of:
• Induction Melting Furnace
• Ladle Furnace
• Material handling
• De-dusting System
• Overhead Crane
• Molten Steel handling
• Continuous Casting Machine
• Hands-on experience of 132kV Grid Station, 11kV and 415V distribution and maintenance are required
• Management of spare planning development works and record keeping etc
• Working knowledge of PLC / SCADAI Automation System is mandatory
• Pump House and Utilities
Attractive remuneration package (PKR 60,000/- to 80,000/- per month) will be offered to well experienced and dedicated candidate.
Interested candidates may send their CVs’ at
E-mail: email@example.com latest by 12-08-2015