MEDICAL TEACHING INSTITUTION LADY READING HOSPITAL, PESHAWAR
The Lady Reading Hospital has been designated an autonomous Institution with a Board of Governors as prescribed by the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical Teaching Institutions Act 2015. The Board of Governors is determined to develop the Hospital into a State of the Art teaching medical facility as rapidly as possible.
Applications are invited for the following positions:
1. Building and Maintenance Engineer Qualifications/ Expreience:
Applicants should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited institution, with at least 6 years experience in the relevant field. Other requirements are:
* Experience with industry or multi-story buildings.
* Working knov/ledge of operations and maintenance.
* Complete knowledge of third party construction contracts.
* Ability to detect building faults and manage remedial works.
* Ability to prepare, interpret and analyze engineering reports and plans.
2. Electrical Engineer Qualifications/ Experience:
Applicants should have a Bacheler’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited Institution , with at least 6 years experience in the relevant field. Knowledge of electrical/ electronic design, ability to design, and installation, operation and maintenance of all kinds of Electrical & Power House quipment, and the ability to detect faults & manage remedial works in all kinds of Electrical equipment are required, as well as the ability to prepare, interpret & analyze engineering plans & specifications for all kinds of Electrical equipment. The Electrical Engineer will report to the FAcilities Management Director, LRH.
* Excellent salary package/ benefits would be offered in a progressive enviroment.
* Applications with a covering letter, and a detailed Curriculum Vitae should be sent tothe following address 24th July 2015.
* Bank Draft/ GPO vouchers of Rs.1000/- as a processing fee (to the account of Hospital Director MTI LRH) should aslo be enclosed with the application.
Human Resource Department
Medical Teaching Institution, Lady Reading Hospital
Peshawar-Pakistan Phone: +92 91 9211430-39-website: www.lrh.gov.pk