The Government of Punjab, School Education Department has authorized NTS to conduct Entry Test for the recruitment of educators in all districts of Punjab. The NTS invites the applications from suitable candidates for Entry Test in following categories.
1. Candidates having Punjab domicile are eligible to apply.
2. Married female candidates are required to apply on the basis of husband’s domicile.
3. Candidates must mention their district of domicile in the application form.
4. Upper age limit will be relaxed according to Government policy. Maximum age for males is 35 years and for females is 38 years. Age shall be reckoned on the last date fixed for submission of application form.
5. Eligibility of a candidate will be determined on the basis of his/her academic qualification as given against each post.
6. 50 % score is required to qualify the test.
7. Test will be held at all districts Headquarters. Tehsil Headqarters or other indicated places subject to the number of candidates.
8. A candidate can apply for more than one post by submitting separate form for each post with separate fee.
9. Result awaiting candidates can not apply.
lO.Sample paper will be available on NTS Website (www.nts.org.pk) & PMIU website: www.persp.edu.pk
11.Candidates shall present original documents, along with a set of attested copies of all relevant documents, at the time of interview. In case any of the documents found fake or bogus , candidature of the particular candidate will stand cancelled.
12.lncomplete application forms in any respect shall not be entertained by NTS.
■ Application forms and online deposit slips are available on National Testing Service’s website www.nts.orq.Pk and PMIU (Government of the Punjab) website:www.persp.edu.pk
■ Applications must be received at the given address not later than 20* November, 2013.
■ NTS will not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through post or by any other courier Service.
■ Please submit your test fee through prescribed deposit slip on any online branch of HBL. MCB, UBL or ABL.
■ Candidates are required to send their applications to NTS Headquarters. Islamabad on prescribed forms along with paid online deposit slip (original).
■ Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones to the examination centers.
■ Deposited amount is non-refundable and non-transferable.
■ Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
■ Change of test center, category is not allowed. Original CNIC and Roll Number Slip is Mandatory for test entry.
Website (www.nts.org.pk) & PMIU website: www.persp.edu.pk, For further Information, please contact
- www persp edu pk
- www nts edu pk
- www nts org pk com
- www nts org com pk
- Nts org com pk
- nts org pk
- www nts-edu com
- www nts org com
- persp edu