Pakistan Red Crescent (PRC) Engineering Consultants Required
Pakistan Red Crescent (PRC) Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) Branch requires services of a Consulting Engineering firm or individual registered with Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) for the following services:
• Preparation of design, detail working drawings, cost estimate, Bill of Quantity (BoQ) and technical specification of a pedestrian suspension bridge (for both wooden base and metal base options separately)
• Approximate length: 330 feet
• Location: Village Chittabatta, Union Council Bhogarmang, District Mansehra.
• Registered with Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC)
• Proven experience in the design/implementation of similar projects.
• Firms/Individuals have never been involved in any litigation with any organization.
Interested Consulting Engineering firms or individuals are kindly invited to submit their competitive bid along with earnest money/bid security @ of 2% of the offered bid or PKR 10,000 through a Demand Draft/Pay Order in favour of Pakistan Red Crescent, Kyber Pakhtunkhwa Branch at address and schedule given below.
The Financial proposal along with the profile of the firm/individual including presentation of the related past/current experience, details of technical staff available, office set up, organizational structure, list of clients and all other necessary information should be accompanied with the proposal.
The title of the work should be clearly written on the sealed envelope.
All the proposals/offers must reach latest by December 18, 2015 before 04:00 PM.
Bid opening date will be communicated/shared at a later stage. PRC Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Branch Management reserves the right to accept / reject any or all offers without assigning any reason.
Admin Officer, Pakistan Red Crescent, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Branch, near Zahra Hospital, Dabgari Gardens, Peshawar KP Phone: 091-2210836