Engineer Your Career
Engro Polymer & Chemicals Ltd. operates a Choir-Vinyl Complex at Port Qasim, Karachi. This facility has PVC Resin, EDCIVCM, Chlor-Alkali plants along with Power Generation and Associated Utilities. We are looking for qualified and high caliber individuals for following positions:
SENIOR ENGINEER – MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE (MACHINERY / STATIONARY) Qualification: BE (Mechanical) from any top tier local or foreign university
Experience: At least 7 Years of relevant experience In Fertilizer, Power Plant Oil & Gas, Refinery or Petrochemical
MACHINERY SUPERVISOR Qualification: DAE (Mechanical) Experience: 8 to 10 years of relevant experience in Fertilizer. Power Plant. Oil & Gas. Refinery or Petrochemical Company Requirements:
• Planning, implementing and reporting preventive, predictive, shutdown, turnaround maintenance and overhauling practices
• Experienced in Gas Turbine, Steam Turbine, Centrifugal, Liquid Ring and Reciprocating Compressors. Multistage Pumps, Chillers, Fans, Blowers & various drives
• Fluent in communication, report writing, correspondence with vendors, interaction abilities with fellow maintenance and operational personne
WORKSHOP SUPERVISOR Qualification: DAE (Mechanical)
Experience: 8 to 10 years of relevant experience in Fertilizer, Power Plant, Oil & Gas. Refinery or Petrochemical Company Requirements:
• Able to maintain fitness of shop machinery like Welding Machines, Turning Machines, Mobile Cranes, Air Compressors, Fork Lifters etc.
• Hands on experience of fabrication, testing of sheet metal, piping and their fittings by cutting & welding
• Able to do testing of shop equipments for fitness and reliability
• Hands on experience of testing and servicing of Pressure Safety Valves
• Able to develop and monitor the annual maintenance budget, investment plans and optimize expenses
• Able to manage skilled and unskilled workforce in workshop
The Company offers competitive salary and benefit package, a professional environment, career development and advancement opportunities. Interested candidates are requested to log on to httpJ/www.engropolymer.com/careers and apply against suitable job opening. Candidates can also send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioninq the position title only in the subject. Closing date for application is December 17,2011. WWW.allpOpttrjObS.COin
The Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Engro Polymer & Chemicals Ltd.
Hands on experience Resourceful in mobili; maintenance jobs Fluent in commur fellow maintenance and Experienced in handling Ability to work under
or Stationary Maintenance lent & labor, identifying vendors, suppliers, interfaces to achieve
rsonnel ineers and supervisors attain tough targets