f POSITIONS VACANT 1
I Directorate of Malaria Control requires following staff for its Project I
I Management Unit (PMU) to implement Interventions through I
internationally funded grant in selective districts of Balochistan, FATA,
A Khyber – Pakhtunkhwa and Interior Sindh. M
Sr. Name of Post Domicile Qualification & Experience Maximum Age Limit
1. Monitoring and Evaluation Manager Open Merit Qualification: A Medical Doctor (basic medical qualification MBBS/MD) with Master Degree in Public Health or equivalent qualification from recognized university. Experience: With minimum 5 years public health experience including 2 years of mandatory service in public/private care facility at PHC level. 3 year of post- graduation work experience in monitoring public health projects including 1 year experience of monitoring the Global Fund funded programs of HIV, TB and malaria. Experience of designing HIS tools or involvement in M&E or information system development. Competencies: Mandatory training for monitoring public health projects/programs, use of data bases. Analytical knowledge and skills in report writing, data analysis using SPSS or any other data analysis tools/software. The incumbent should possess firsthand knowledge in designing and planning community and facility level epidemiological survey for impact evaluation of health projects. Should be well versed with epidemiological investigation, forecasting and early warning of impending malaria out breaks. 45 Years
2. Epidemiologist Open Merit MBBS/BDS) with Masters degree in public health or epidemiology. Atleast 5 years of Experience in using SPSS, or other statistical package for the analysis of data, preparing annual reports and supervise scientific researches. The incumbent may be required to travel for field outbreak investigation in intervention Districts. 45 Years
3. Technical Assistant Open Merit Bachelors degree preferably in Social Sciences, Administration or relevant field at least 2 years of experience including extensive writing, reporting and documentation. Excellent writing and communication skills. Strong computer and reporting skills. Fluency in written and spoken English; knowledge of local dialects is highly desirable. Ability to work in an insecure environment 30 Years
• All recruitments will be on contract basis.
• No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the test/ interviews.
• Only short listed candidates will be call for interviews/test.
• We are an equal opportunity employer.
• Government servants should apply through proper channel.
• The candidate fulfilling the requisite qualification and experience are advised to send their applications along with C.V and
a). Copies of all educational documents duly attested.
b). Copy of experience certificate.
c). Copy of CNIC.
d). Two recent Passport size photographs.
Last date for submission is 10″ June 2015 at P.O.Box No. 1633, Islamabad.