PUNJAB JOURNALISTS HOUSING FOUNDATION
Applications are invited for appointment on contract basis against the positions mentioned below available in Punjab Journalists Housing Foundation, Lahore._
Sr. No. Name of Positions Number of Positions Qualification / Experience / Remarks Age Limit
1. Law Officer 01 1. LLM or equivalent qualification recognized by HEC having 02 years active practice as an advocate 2. LL8 (with S0% aggregate marks) or equivalent qualification recognized by the HEC having 04 years active practice as an advocate Age 28 to 35 Years
2. Estate Officer 01 1. Graduate 2″° division from a recognized organization. 2. 05 years relevant experience. 25 to 40 years
3. Accountant 01 1. B.COM 2’v, division from a recognized organization. 2. 5 year, relevant experience in a reputed firm. 25 to 35 years
4. Oespatch Rider 01 1. Middle 2. Must have a valid driving license. 25 to 35 years
S. ‘ Naib Qasid 01 1. Primary / middle 20 to 30 years
1. The selection Committee shall make selection strictly on merit.
2. Appointment would be made on contract basis according to Government of Punjab rules & regulations, initially for three years but extendable subject to performance.
3. Pay package would be as agreed / negotiable.
4. Applications should be received in the office of undersigned by l” June. 2015 till 4.00 pm accompanying all necessary attested documents.
5. The applicant must have Punjab Domicile.
6. Only the applicants fulfilling the required qualification and experience etc. should apply.
7. Incomplete OR applications received after due date will not be considered.
8. The competent authority is authorized for any change of schedule and no. of post etc.
9. The candidates already working in any Government Department should apply through proper channel.
10. Schedule for interview will be communicated by post only to the eligible / short listed candidates after scrutiny of the applications.
11. Foreign qualifications must be recognized by HEC.
12. No ta/da will be admissible. Administrator
Punjab Journalists Housing Foundation Room No. 29, Directorate General Public Relations, 21-Mahmood Ghaznavi Rd, Near PTV Station, Lahore (IPL-6832)_Ph: 042-99205604_