A public sector organization intends to recruit the qualified / eligible persons (Male / Female / Shemale) aqainst the below mentioned posts on Contract Basis initially for a period of Three vears (further extendable).
Sr.# Name of the Post BPS Ac e Qualification Experience
Min 1 Max
1. Accounts Officer 17 21 30 M.Com or MBA (Finance) or equivalent qualification with 3 CGPA from a recognized University^ Two years relevant 1 experience.
2. Web Developer / Data Administrator Fix, Rs. 50,000 P.M 21 30 MCS, MIT or BCSE (2nd Division) or equivalent qualification from a recognized University. Two years experience as Web Development / Data Administration.
3. Private Secretary 16 21 30 BSC (2™ Division) from a recognized university having English Shorthand Speed of 80 WPM, Typing Speed of 70 WPM Two years relevant experience.
3. Personal Assistant 15 21 30 Bachelor's Degree (2"" Division) or equivalent qualification with English Shorthand Speed of 80 WPM, Typing Speed of 35 WPM Two years relevant experience. Preference shall be given to those having: 1. Written /Communication Skills ii. Proficiency in MS Office.
4. Accountant 14 22 28 B.Com, BBA (2nd Division) from a recognized University; Or B.A with SAS or PIPFA. Two year experience of working on posts relating Finance / Accounts;
5. Assistant 14 21 30 Bachelors (2"° Division) from a recognized University. Three years experience in Administrative or Office related posts.
6. Cashier -cum-Caretaker 14 21 30 B.Com, BBA (2nd Division) from a recognized University. Two years experience as Cashier or Caretaker on Budget / Accounts related posts.
7. Stenographer -cum-Computer Operator 12 18 30 ICS (2nd Division) or equivalent qualification and English Shorthand Speed of 60 WPM, Typing Speed of 30 WPM Two years experience of relevant field.
8. Accounts Clerk 11 18 25 I.Com or FSc. (2nd Division) with Statistics or Mathematics or Economics or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board. One year experience related to Accounts.
9. Junior Clerk -cum-Telephone Operator 7 18 25 Secondary School Certificate (SSC) (2nd Division) or equivalent qualification from Preference shall be given to a person who has previous experience in
a recognized Board.25 WPM Typing Speed on Computer In English. Preference will be given to: I. Candidate who knows typing in Urdu at a speed of 25 WPM on Computer, ii. Candidate proficient In using MS Office or equivalent Software. relevant field.
10. Driver 5 25 35 i. Middle pass; ii. LTV Driving License. Two years relevant experience.
11. Dispatch Rider 5 25 35 1. Middle pass; ii. Motorcycle Driving License. Having One year experience as Dispatch Rider.
12. Nalb Qasid 1 18 25 Literate. One years relevant experience.
13. Security Guard -cum-Chowkidar 1 23 30 Uterate. One year experience in relevant field or ex-servicemen. (Security clearance by the Law enforcing agency would be required)
14. Mall 1 23 30 Uterate. Working experience in relevant field.
15. Sweeper 1 18 25 Uterate.
General Conditions; 1) The application shall be submitted in P.O Box No. 1320 of General Post Office (GPO), Lahore latest by 15.06.2012 durina Official hours. 2) Candidate, submitting the applications, must attach copy of Advertisement, attested copies of NIC, Educational Certificates, Domicile Certificate, Character Certificate, Experience Certificates and Three passport size latest photographs. 3) Applicants already in service are required to submit their applications along with Departmental permission / through proper channel. 4) Applications will be received during Office Hours. 5) Only those candidates who fulfills the requirement and have submitted their application complete in all respects shall be called for test / interview. 6) Late / Incomplete applications will not be entertained. 7) No TA / DA will be permissible. 8) Preference shall be given to those candidates who possess the working experience of the relevant posts In the Government Departments / Organizations. 9) The quota for disabled, women and shemales shall be as per Government Policy. Deputy Director (A & F) IPL-7805