PRIVATE TRUST FCfiTHE WELFARE OF EX-SERVICE MEN
VACANCIES OF TEACHERS
1. Vacancies of Arts teachers in Fauji Foundation Model Schools at following locations are available. Female can apply for following subjects, however, male can applyfor English subject only:-
Stations Subjects Stations Subjects
Bahawalnagar Pak Study Faisalabad English
Gujrat Urdu. Pak Study Shakargarh English
Naushera (Soon) English. Pak Study. DPE. Librarian
DISTRICT RAWALPINDI DISTRICT ATTOCK
Chak Shahzad English Basal English
Gujar Khan-ll Pak Study Fateh Jang DPE
Daultala Librarian Jand English. Pak Study
Matore English. DPE, Librarian Pindi Gheb DPE. Librarian
DISTRICT CHAKWAL DISTRICT JHELUM
Chakwal-I Pak Study. Librarian Jhelum DPE. Librarian
Danda Shah Bilawal English Dharyala Jalap Urdu. Pak Study
Bannu Montessori Swabi English. Montessori
Kohat Pak Study Nowshera Urdu. Pak Study. Montessori
Mardan Urdu I
Lachi Urdu. Pak Study. Montessori. Librarian
Fatehpur Thakiala (Nakial) Pak Study Kotli Urdu. Islamiyat, Pak Study
Mirpur Pak Study. Montessori Muzafarabad Pak Study
GILGIT / BALTISTAN Gilgit Urdu
a. Arts Teachers: MA English, Urdu, Islamiyat / Arabic, Pak Study (MA History and Geography can also apply for Pak Study vacant posts).
b. DPE: MA/ M.Sc in Health and Physical Education/Sports Sciences.
c. Librarian: Master in Library and Information Science (MLIS).
d. Montessori Teachers: Holding MA (English, Urdu, Pak Study. Islamiyat / Arabic) / M.Sc (Maths. Phy, Bio and Chem) degrees alongwith Montessori qualification from a reputed institution.
(Only those candidates to apply who are fulfilling above mentioned qualifications).
e. Written Test: Written test will be conducted in 3″ week of July 2015. Details areasfollows:-
(1) All candidates will be tested in General English Paper of Intermediate level carrying 40 marks.
(2) Candidates with Masterdegrees in English, Urdu. Islamiyat/Arabic, Pak Study (History and Geography), Health and Physical Education, MLIS will be given a paper of Master level carrying 60 marks.
3. Submission of Applications: CV alongwith 2 (two) passport size photographs, duly attested copies of testimonials and CNIC should reach GM (Education) Fauji Foundation. 68 Tipu Road. Chaklala Rawalpindi Cantt. Post Box No. 216, latest by 6 Jun 2015, covering followings:-
a. Photocopies of certificates / degrees and detail marks sheets Matric to MA / M.Sc.
b. Bio Data Form is available on website www.fauiLorg.pk
c. Choice for stations (at-least three) in order of priority for posting on selection.
4. Selection Procedure:-
a. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test and those passing the test will be called for interview. Venue for test / interview would be communicated through call letters.
b. Selected teachers will be assigned to teach any level of grade as deems appropriate by the Fauji Foundation/School authority.
5. Ineligible Candidates:-
a. Above 45 years of age.
b. Terminated from Fauji Foundation on disciplinary ground.
c. Appeared twice but failed / rejected.
6. Service/. Financial Benefits:-
a. 25 years contract or 55 years of age. whichever is earlier.
b. Approximate Gross Salary of teachers varies from Rs. 34,600/- to Rs. 35,900/-depending on station and subjects.
c. 10 days casual leave. 15 days sick leave. 42 days maternity leave (for female). 1/30′ of duty days equal to earned leave.
d. Annual increment, Gratuity, Earned Leave Encashment, EOAB, Group Insurance.
7. For any additional information applicants may contact Telephone Number: 051 -5951821 -40. Extension: 1726 & 1738 or visit website: www.fauii.org.pk