Applications are invited to fill the following posts in the Zoological Survey of Pakistan, Islamabad.
Sr. No. Name of the Post with BPS No. of Posts Quota Age Qualification & Experience
Regional/ Province Posting
1. Research Assistant (BPS-10) 02 01-Punjab 01-Merit Islamabad 18-30 B.Sc. with Zoology, or F.Sc. with 2 years experience in the relevant field.
2. Field Observer (BPS-10) 01 Punjab Islamabad 18-30 B.Sc. with Zoology, or F.Sc. with 2 years experience in the relevant field.
3. Typist (BPS-05) 01 Merit Islamabad 18-30 i. Matric with Typing Speed 30 w.p.m. ii. Experience in computer will be preferred
4. Cashier (BPS-05) 01 Merit Islamabad 18-30 Matric with 2 years experience in cash handling and writing of cashbook.
5. Daftari (BPS-02) 01 Local Islamabad 18-30 Primary
6. Night Watchman (BPS-01 01 Merit Islamabad 18-30 Primary
Note: Applications are required to be submitted on the following format.
1) Name of post applied for_
3) Father’s Name:_
5) Date of Birth:_
6) CNIC No__
9) Postal Address:_
• The maximum age limit is relaxable as per rules and Government Instructions issued from time to time.
• 2.2% quota of vacancies will be filled from amongst disabled persons.
• Persons applying for more than one post should submit separate application for each post.
• Government servants should apply through proper channel.
• Incomplete application will not be entertained.
• Applications should be reached within 15 days after advertisement.
• No. TA/DA will be given for Test/Interview.
The Director, Zoological Survey of Pakistan,
Simly Dam Road, Kalma Chowk. Bhara Kahu, Islamabad.