GOVERNMENT OF GILGIT-BALTISTAN GILGIT-BALTISTAN ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY
Applications are invited from suitable candidates having domicile of Gilgit-Baltistan for appointment against the following posts on purely contract basis for the Project “Environmental Management and Monitoring System in GB” till project life having relevant qualification and Experience with the following terms and conditions against each post;
‘ s.# Name of Post BPS No. of Posts Eligibility Domicile Age
‘ 01 Environmental Information Officer 16 02 Masters in Environmental Sciences/Environmental Engineering or Master in GIS/Remotc Sensing GB 18-33
02 Field Monitoring Assistant 14 02 BSc in Environmental Sciences, BSc Botany, Zoology or Chemistry GB 18-33
03 Field Technician 09 02 Matric Gilgit 18-33
04 Driver » 04 02 Middle Gilgit 18-33
1. Complete application’s along with attested copies of educational degrees, experience certificates, CNIC with all other relevant documents should be submitted to GB-EPA Office, Shahrah-e-Quaid-e-AzamKhomer, Gilgit.
2. All posts are purely temporary basis till project life.
3. Relaxation in upper age limit will be considered under existing government rules and regulations.
4. Candidates already in service should apply through properchannel.
5. Only shortlisted candidates shall be called fortest and interview.
6. No TA/DAwill be admissible.
7. Candidates having relevant experience will be given priority.
8. Lastdate forsubmission of application is October 16th 2015
9. For further information please contact GB-EPA Office Shahrah-e-Quaid-e-Azam Khonter, Gilgit.
(SHEHZAD HASAN) Director Ph# 05811-920679