Government of the Punjab.
Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority (TEVTA) Is a special institution under the Govt, of the Punjab. The Service Centres Wing of TEVTA is the controlling office of 18 Nos. Service Centres located in the Punjab. The Service Centres are serving the industry in the field of Metal, Wood, Ceramics, Textile, Leather and Agriculture. It requires dedicated, competent and dynamic professionals domiciled in Punjab to fill up the positions indicated below for development of career excellence, market linkages, placement services and continued effort to be market relevant at the specified locations/ Service Centres under establishment/revamping through Annual Development Program.
1. Only short listed candidates will be called for test/ interview. No TA/DA will be admissible.
2. At the closing date of application, the applicant’s age should be: –
• Up-to 55 years for the post of PS-17 & above.
• Between 18 years to 40 years for the post of PS-OS to PS-16.
3. All applicants are advised to clearly mention the Name of institute, post and Subject/Trade/Technology on the envelope against the post applied for. (Separate application(s) should be submitted for each post).
A. Only post qualification experience will be considered.
5. Existing Govt. /Semi Govt./Autonomous bodies/local government’s employees may apply through proper channel. Advance copy will only be considered after receipt of NOC from the parent department.
6. The Degree/ Certificate/ Diploma indicated in qualification’s column for each post shall be from recognized university/college/institute. The candidates possessing B.Sc. / M.Sc. Engineering degree must be registered with Pakistan Engineering Council.
7. All appointment will be made strictly on merit under TEVTA Service Regulations and will be station/institute specific and non-transferable. Quota for Disabled/Minorities will be observed as per Govt. Policy.
8. Application on the prescribed form available on TEVTA website (www.tevta.org) along with C.V., attested copies of all educational testimonials, experience certificates, domicile, copy of C.N.I.C. and one recent passport size photograph must reach the mentioned below address through registered mail/ courier latest by 07,h October, 2015. Proof of posting will not be considered proof of delivery.
9. Applications containing incomplete information, received through E-Mail or received after due date will not be entertained.
10. The authority reserves the rights not to fill any post / withhold the appointment against any advertised post, increase or decrease the number of posts without assigning any reason.
MANAGER (SERVICE CENTRES) TEVTA Secretariat, 96-H Gulberg II, Lahore 042-99268315-19