UNDP, being a leading UN agency, advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources payIS(an to help people build a better life.
The Ministry of Planning, Development and Reform (MoPDR) and UNDP have signed a 4 years programme titled “Reforms and Innovation in Government for High Performance’. The initiative will support key governance reforms and innovation for improved performance and service delivery, citizen’s satisfaction and reducing multi-dimensional poverty.
To implement this programme effectively, UNDP is looking for dynamic, result oriented and experienced professionals to be part of the team at Islamabad:
1. National Project Manager
2. Advisor- Governance and Institutional Reforms
3. Advisor- Result Based Management
4. Senior Research Associate
5. Senior HR and Procurement Associate
6. Senior Admin and Finance Associate
7. Admin and Finance Assistant
To view detailed job descriptions and apply online, please visit http://jobs.un.org.pk/.
Application deadline is 2nd June, 2015