TEACHING I MINISTERIAL
Applications are invited from FATA and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa domicile holders against the follwing posts on fixed pay purely on contract basis from (ADP’s Scheme) for Government Technical Institute. Chagmali (SWA) for a period of one year on the following terms and conditions:-
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:-
i) Appointment will not confer any right regularization / appointment / retention against the post.
ii) Incomplete applications will be rejected straightaway and no appeal against this decision will lie.
iii) Government employee’s should apply through proper channel. Age Relaxation will be given as per Government rules.
iv) Applications should reach the office of the “Director Industries, Mineral and Technical Education FATA, FATA Secretarial, Warsak Road Peshawar” latest by 15* September, 2011
r§ Nomenclature of post No. of post fjJPS Minimum qualification Age limit Date & place of interview
1. Instructor / Lecturer (Electrical) 4 17 Engineering Degree in the relevant subject from a recognized University. 21-35 Administration and Coordination (A & C) Department FATA Secretariat Warsak Road, Peshawar, 19-09-2011
2. instructor / Lecturer (Mathes / Phybsics) 2 17 Master Degree in the relevant subject from a recognized University. 21-35
Llbranan • ‘ 1 16 Bachelor’s Degree m Library Sciences from a recognized 21-30 1UE, BW | i -do- ■ 1 University.
4 Junior Instructor (Electrical) 8 14 Three years post Metric. Diploma in the relevant field from a recognized Institute. 21-32 -do-
5. Supenntendent 1 16 Bachelor’s Degrees or equivalent qualification from a recognized University with at-least three years experience in the relevant field. 21-30 -do-
6 Computer Operator 1 12 a) Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University; and b). Diploma of one year duration in Information Technology from a recognized Institute. 20-28 -do-
7 Assistant 1 14 Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized University. 18- 25 —do—
8. Senior Clerk 1 09 Bachelor degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized University. 18- 30 -do—
9. Junior Clerk 2 07 a). FA from recognized Board or equilant qualification b). Thirty words per minute speed’in type writing or having a Computer Proficiency Certificate in Office Automation. 18- 28 —do—
10. Naib Qasid 2 02 O 18- 45 —do—
11 Shop Attendant 8 02 Secondary school certificate from a recognized Board. 21-28 -do-
12 Driver 01 05 Possessing Metric qualification with a valid HTV. LTV Driving license with five years practical experience. 18- 28 -do-
13 Mali 01 02 - 18- 45 —do—
14 Chowkidar 01 02 - 18- 45 -do-
15 Sweeper 02 02 - 18- 45 -do-
16. Cook 01 02 Expert in the relevant field 18-45 -do-
17 Bearer 02 02 _ 18-45 -do- y
No call letter will be issued and short listed candidate’s list will be displayed in the office of Director, Industries, Mineral and Technical Education FATA Secretariat Peshawar on 17th September, 2011. Telephone No. (091) 9210098,9211811
(ENGINEER ABDUL TAHIR) DIRECTOR
INDUSTRIES. MINERAL AND TECHNICAL EDUCATION FATA
SECRETARIAT WARSAK ROAD , PESHAWAR