Applications are invited for appointment to the following posts in a Government Organization, Karachi:
s. # Name of Post with BPS Required Qualification & Experience Age Limit
1. House Supervisor (BPS-11) Qualification: Male, holding Bachelor Degree from any recognized University. Experience: Should have minimum three years’ experience in relevant discipline / field on any Supervisory & Administrative post / work. 18 — 28
2. Telephone Operator (BPS-09) Qualification: Male, Intermediate from any recoqnized Board of Intermediate Education. Experience: Should have minimum three years’ experience on operatina PABX Board. 18 — 28
3. Constable / Gunman (BPS-05) Qualification: Male, Matriculation from any recognized Board of Secondary Education. Candidates must be in good mental and physical health. 18 — 28
4. Bearer-cum-Cook (BPS-05) Qualification: Male, Intermediate from any recoqnized Board of Intermediate Education. Preference will be given to the experienced hand candidate. 18 — 28
5. Electrician (BPS-05) Qualification: (i) Intermediate from any recognized Board of Intermediate Education. (ii) Possessed a Competency Wireman Certificate / License from Electric Board of Sindh Province. 18 28
6. Dispatch Rider (BPS-04) Qualification: Male, Middle (VIII) Class passed. Experience: Preference will be given to the experienced hand. 18 — 28
7. Naib Qasid (BPS-01) Qualification: Male, Middle (VIII) class passed. Experience: Preference will be given to the experienced hand. 18 28
8. Sanitation Worker (BPS-1) Preference will be given to the experienced hand. 18 — 28
i. The post shall be filled in on merit and carry usual allowances as admissible to Provincial Government Employees of the equivalent Basic Pay Scales.
Lower and upper age limits are fixed between 18 and 28 years to all advertised posts above. Upper age limit for 10 years to all candidates will be relaxed under Government rules / policy.
Application on plain paper addressed to P.O. Box No. 675 showing detailed particulars of the applicant mentioning the name of the post on envelope should reach by 12th November, 2015 positively.
iv. Attested copies of Educational Certificates / Testimonials, Domicile Certificate (Sindh), PRC (Sindh) and Computerized National Identity Card with two latest photographs should be attached with the application. Original documents / testimonials will be checked at the time of test / interview.
v. Candidates already in Government service should apply through proper channel by the due date. Incomplete or late received application will not be entertained.
vi. No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates called for interview.
INF-KRY: No. 3651/15
- apply for job gunman in karachi