Head of Commercial and Legal Job, Pakistan Petroleum Limited Job
Pakistan Petroleum Limited is one of the largest publicly traded Exploration and Production Company in Pakistan with annual sales exceeding USD 1 billion. The company is looking for a seasoned professional for the position of Head of Commercial & Legal.
The position requires the candidate to have the following qualification and experience:
The ideal candidate should possess a law degree from a reputable foreign university/ institute recognized by the Higher Education Commission with postgraduate professional qualification (barrister or solicitor or its equivalent) or licence to practice law in Supreme Court
At least 15 years of post-qualification relevant work experience with demonstrable record of handling commercial and legal matters in a reputable organization or a law firm.
• Have proven record of managing petroleum industry acquisitions, mergers and divestments, including negotiations and related legal and commercial matters
• Able to provide legal advice to the management to ensure that the company is not exposed to any unwarranted liabilities, claims, damages and penalties
• Able to strategize and supervise litigation matters
• Have sound understanding of areas of law relating to oil and gas, corporate, commercial, taxation, employees and labour
• Possess excellent drafting and commercial negotiation skills with extensive hands-on-work exposure relating to petroleum concession, farm-in/ farm-out, assignment and joint operating agreements
• Able to effectively liaise with regulatory bodies
• Capable of handling multiple tasks independently or with minimum supervision
• Have experience of handling alternative dispute resolution procedures
PPL offers a competitive remuneration package along with opportunities for career progression in a congenial environment.
Interested individuals may apply through PPL website at: http://www.ppi.com.pk/content/management-jobs latest by December 7, 2015.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews.
Pakistan Petroleum Limited