OFFICE OF THE HOSPITAL DIRECTOR MEDICAL TEACHING INSTITUTION KHYBER TEACHING HOSPITAL, PESHAWAR
Applications are invited for the following posts on fixed pay in Khyber Teaching Hospital, Peshawar from the candidates having domicile of KPK/FATA.
S/ No. Name of Posts No. of Post Pay Age Qualification/ Experience
01 House Keeping Supervisor / Sanitary Supervisor 06 Rs. 15,000/- per month fixed. 1835 Matric with Diploma in Sanitary Inspector/ General Supervisor as House Keeper in Public/ Pvt Hospitals / 5 Stars Hotels
To Supervise on rotation basis wards / Pvt. Rooms / Public areas, Waiting areas, Lobbies & surroundings of the Hospital buildings.
To Inspect assigned zones / areas and keep it neat & tidy round the clock 4 times a / day.
To report & ensure that all housekeepers ( cleaners) wear proper uniform & service cards during duty hours.
To ensure that reagents / equipment and housekeepers are available. Proper record keeping and ensure attendance.
To report to Deputy Director (Admin) for all administrative affairs,
Terms & Conditions:
1. Application accompanied with complete bio-data, and attested photocopies of academic / experience certificates and other documents must reach the office of the undersigned within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement.
2. Interview calls will be issued to short listed candidates only.
3. Applications must reach this office on or before the last date during office hours.Incomplete applications will be straight away rejected.
4. The applicants will be entitled for receipt of acknowledgement of their forms.
5. If the closing date fixed for the receipt of application form falls on an official holiday, the next working day shall be consider as the closing date.
6. An application after the closing time and date shall stand rejected.
7. The Selection Committee shall be competent to reject applications which are incomplete. However the aggrieved candidates can appeal to the Board of Governors for review. The decision of the Board of Governors thereof shall be final.
8. Duly attested / Photostat, copies of all the documents will be acceptable on the condition that the candidate would bring the originals as and when they are called for interview.
9. Date of birth shall ordinarily be the date of birth endorsed on the matriculation / equivalent certificate. When an application received from a candidate who claims age concessions under various categories allowed by the government from time to time, he/ she will be allowed under the rules.
10. These posts are purely on fixed pay (06 months) however, renewable on satisfactory performance.
11. Any candidate may be disqualified and / or excluded from interview if he / she was, Convicted bjcourt of law, Dismissed from public service, Knowingly furnishes any false information, Suppresses any information which may lead to his/her disqualification, Attempts to obtain support for his/ her candidature by improper means, Submits forged certificates, Tempers with the entries in his/her age and academic certificates, Misbehaves in the interview.
12. They will work in three shifts on rotation.
13. No accommodation will be provided.
Note: Applicants must ensure that they must have basic qualification of Matric and relevant diploma in “Sanitary Supervisors” or House Keeping / Hostel Management from recognized institutions. Over qualified but with no diploma in relevant field, will not be considered / short listed.
HOSPITAL DIRECTOR, MEDICAL TEACHING INSTITUTION KTH / KMC / KCD, Peshawar.
* InfoKPGovt * @infoKPGovt *Send KP to 8333 INF(P) 4978
Say No to Corruption