CAREER OPPORTUNITY 0
Hashoo Group one of the leading dynamic group which has strong brand image in the hospitality business invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals forthe following position at Corporate Office Islamabad.
HR LABOR SPECIALIST
• Provide opinions on the Group’s employee and industrial relations policies and practices to managers and employees, ensuring consistent application of the same within legal and regulatory parameters.
• Conducts meetings with, or answers questions for, managers and employees regarding a wide range of employee relations issues, obtains pertinent information, determines applicability of policies and procedures, as well as pertinent laws, and provides guidance, coaching or a recommended action plan.
• Provides appropriate handling and resolution of employee and industrial relations matters and mitigate risk to the Group.
• Conducts research and finds appropriate strategies regarding pending legislation or evolving trends regarding employee and industrial relations issues.
• Supports the management in relation to industrial relations matters, trade union management, workers benefits, HR policies, etc._
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• In-depth knowledge of employee and industrial relations laws and regulations, as well as Human Resources Management principles.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Relations, law or related discipline or equivalent experience. (Masters’ preferred).
• Minimum of five years’ experience in relevant
Interested candidates may apply in confidence by sending their latest resume with photograph on the following email address latest by 23rd November 2015
Hr.email@example.com Only Short listed candidates will be contacted