HR Reforms Job, National Transmission & Despatch Company Job, Strategic Level Adviser, Change management
SAVE ELECTRICITY FOR YOU AND FOR NATION
National Transmission & Despatch Company (NTDC) Limited, is a Public Sector Company registered under Companies Ordinance 1984. The Company is looking for a high caliber, experienced individual for the position of a Strategic Level Adviser on Change Management and HR Reforms on contract basis.
The Board as assigned by the Board of Directors.
1. Advise the Board on requirements and strategies for change management and HR reforms.
2. Prepare high level plans for implementation of reforms.
3. Coordinate with the management and consultants engaged by the company for change management and HR reforms on implementation of the strategy and plans.
4. Critically evaluate the performance of the management and consultants in implementation.
5. Provide periodic reports on the progress of reforms, issues encountered, and recommendations for resolving the issues.
6. Participate in discussions with the Board and give presentations to the Board and Board Committees as and when required.
Minimum one year, extendable on a yearly basis with mutual consent. Master’s degree in HR or Business Administration, or a Chartered Accountant.
Duration of Assignment
Twenty years in the industry at senior most levels performing HR and change management functions in large companies or corporations that have established, recognized, and demonstrated track record in HR systems and are considered industry leaders in HR. Should have in-depth knowledge of and have experience in formulation of HR policies, developing organizational structures to promote efficiency, devising compensation systems and systems for performance based incentives and rewards, and setting up and implementing performance appraisal systems. Experience in administration, audit and accounts, finance, information systems, labour and government relations, and operations management will be considered an asset for this position. Should be fully familiar with the emerging best practices in the industry. Prior experience in successful implementation of change management under directions of the owners and the board of directors would be highly desirable.
Not more than 55 years on the date of this advertisement.
Commensurate with the qualifications and experience of the candidate. Applications along with detailed CV, copies of testimonials and a recent passport size photograph should reach Company Secretary Office Room # 407 WAPDA House, Lahore within 15 days from the date of publication. NoTA/DAwill be admissible for interview.
MUHAMMAD DILBAR GHOURI, COMPANY SECRETARY NTDCL, 407, WAPDA HOUSE, LAHORE. TEL: 042-99201330, 042-99204362