ICT and Outreach Specialist Job, Karachi INGO Job
“ICT AND OUTREACH SPECIALIST”
An international non-governmental organization (INGO) is seeking to hire ICT and Outreach Specialist under a basic education program funded by an international donor agency in Sindh. This position will be based in Karachi, Sindh, He/she will be expected to travel regularly to program Suk-kur Field Office and other field locations. Under the program, the ICT and Outreach Specialist will be responsible for enhancing the awareness of donor assistance program in Pakistan through the project by carrying out various publicity activities through a variety of media and ensuring that promotion, outreach, and relevant activities, reach relevant entities and people in the Government of Pakistan, local organizations, education institutions, and non governmental and civil society organizations. Excellent command of English, Urdu, Sindhi – writing, speaking, editing and reporting will be required.
Main Duties and Responsibilities will include:
• Develop and maintain relationship with media, stakeholders and wider diaspora.
• Organize publicity events by working very closely with donor office, relevant technical teams and other program partners, grantees and media on all project publicity events,
• Develop project’s overall communications strategy. Develop IEC such as brochures, backdrops, banners and website. Produce, design and disseminate print and electronic publicity materials.
• Work with relevant government departments to update project website page and social media presence.
• Engage with local stakeholders and partners. Train and guide other project staff on publicity issues.
• Maintain media contacts and information databases. Recruit participants through the project website/media.
Interested applicants/candidates may please email their Cvs / Profiles and a cover letter at email@example.com. Please clearly indicate your name and the position that you are applying for in the subject-line. We reserve the right to cancel one or all applications. We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity in its workforce. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds, culture and experience. Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.