TRAINEE ENGINEERS PROGRAM
The Company is an Independent Power Producer (IPP) in Pakistan and owns, operates and maintains a Combined Cycle Power Plant. The Company has the following career openings based at our Power Plant:
Applications from fresh graduate engineers with the potential to excel in a pure engineering profession in the following discipline are required:
• Electrical I Instrumentation Engineering
• Mechanical Engineering
• IT/Instrumentation Engineering
Selected Trainee Engineers will be required to go through extensive Management Trainee Program for one year and will be given exposure in all functional areas of combined cycle power generation. Upon successful completion of training, they may be offered a permanent position in the Company subject to availability.
THE CANDIDATE MUST
• Have a degree of BE/BSc Engineering in Electrical (Power) Mechanical/ Electronics with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university and preferable with firstdivision in all certificates.
• Be registered with Pakistan Engineering Council
• Have excellent interpersonal, communication and computer skills.
• Possess strong leadership qualities and organizational skills
The Company offers training and development opportunities with handsome stipend, free accommodation and excellent working / living environments. Interested candidates may apply by given address latest by 22 December 2011. Only short listed candidates will Ue contacted. No TAJDA will Ue admissible fui test / interview.
Apply To: Human Resource Department Box No. 736, Daily Jang, Rawalpindi