Inspector, Computer Operator Job in Marine Fisheries Gwadar, UDC, Bio-Chemist
Government of Pakistan
MINISTRY OF PORTS & SHIPPING MARINE FISHERIES DEPARTMENT
FISH HARBOUR, WEST WHARF, KARACHI
Applications are invited for the following vacant posts on contract basis in the development project “ESTABLISHMENT OF REGIONAL OFFICES & TESTING LABORATORIES OF MARINE FISHERIES DEPARTMENT AT GWADAR (BALUCHISTAN)” under Marine Fisheries Department, Ministry of Ports & Shipping, Karachi on the given prescribed format:
1. Recruitment process will be completed under Recruitment policy of Establishment Division and will be followed by the general instructions of Establishment Division contained in O.M. No. 53/1/2008-SP dated 22.10.2014 and 03.03.2015.
2. Age relaxation will be admissible as per Government existing Rules/Policy. Applicants are advised to mention the name of the post applied for on the right comer of the envelope. No need to attach documents (e.g. qualification / experience certificates) and other testimonials with application on prescribed format at this stage. All original documents and other testimonials will be checked at the time of the final interview.
3. Only short-listed and qualified candidates after initial screening and written test will be called for the final interview.
4. Initial screening I written test for the posts of BPS 6-17 will be conducted by NTS.
5. Application forms and the prescribed test fee deposit slip for the posts of BPS 6-17, and application form without deposit slip for the posts of BPS 1 are available on NTS website www.nts.org.pk.
6. Filled up application forms for the post of BPS 6-17 may be sent to “NTS Headquarters, 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad”, and for the posts of BPS 1 may be sent to “Director General, Marine Fisheries Department, Fish Harbour, West Wharf, Karachi-74000” within 15 days after publication of this advertisement.
7. Candidates already in Government service may apply through proper channel.
8. No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
For further information / conditions visit NTS website
www.nts.org.pk or Call +92 51 8444441