Wanted Installation Engineers
C BUHLER Group is the world’s largest manufacturer of grain, rice and feed processing machinery and equipment with over 150 years of experience, presence in over 140 countries and headquarters in Uzwil, Switzerland, is looking to hire Installation Engineers for its projects in the Middle East & Africa region.
(Job Profile ^
After a short but intensive training (about one year) both in our subsidiary in Lahore as well as abroad, you should be able to:
• Lead the mechanical installation work on installation projects across the region (e.g. Pakistan, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt. Africa).
• Perform repairs and manufactures metal parts on site; i.e. makes drawings, welds and machines accessory parts independently.
• Guide third-party installation team to ensure timely completion of project, according to contract, and excellent quality of the installation.
• Solve problems and conflicts on site to the satisfaction of the client and Buhler.
• Enforce relevant national and international safety regulations. Requirements
• B. Engg. (Mechanical)
• Proficiency in spoken and written English
• Computer literacy, can draw in AutoCAD
• Not afraid to get hands dirty and do manual labour; experience in v/elding and/or sheet metal work is an advantage
• Able to work abroad on site for extended periods
^ (up to 12 months)_.
Interested candidates may send their updated CV and recent passport-size photograph latest by July 22, 2015 to Human Resource Department,
Buhler Pakistan Pvt. Ltd.
Plot # 499, Sundar Industrial Estate, _Raiwind Road, Lahore._