Punjab Pension Fund Government of the Punjab Finance Department
Punjab Pension Fund has been established through Punjab Pension Fund Act, 2007. The Fund is an autonomous body corporate, responsible for secure and profitable placement of pension funds of Government of the Punjab in capital and money markets. The Fund is expanding its operations and thus is seeking applications for following positions:
1. Research Analyst (02 Post)- Master’s degree in Business, Commerce, Economics, Finance, and’or equivalent to 16 years education in related discipline. Candidate must have cleared CFA Level I examination with overall 3 years work experience in sell-side or buy-side research.
2. Officer Trade Operations (01 Post)- Bachelors’ degree in Business, Commerce, Economics, Finance, and/or equivalent to 16 years of education in related discipline. Candidates pursuing CFA track will be preferred with overall 3 years work experience in trading.
3. Internal Auditor (01 Post)- CA (Finalist) – Articles completed with big five audit firms / ACMA or ACCA – with 3 years audit experience in financial sector preferably in an Asset Management Company.
4. Assistant Manager – Accounts (01 Post)- CA (Finalist) / ACMA (Finalist) / MBA-Finance / ACCA / M.Com with minimum 3 years experience in financial sector preferably in an asset management company.
5. Assistant Manager – Back Office Operations (01 Post) – CA
(Finalist) / ACMA (Finalist) / MBA-Finance / ACCA / M. Com with minimum 3 years experience in financial sector or in a brokerage house or an asset management company.
6. Network Administrator (01 Post) – MCS or Equivalent with minimum 3 years experience.
7. Personal Assistant to General Manager (01 Post) – Masters degree with excellent communication & MS Office skills. Minimum 3 years cxpcrience in an Executive Secretarial position.
8. Accounts Officer (01 Post) – CA/ICMA’ACCA part qualified or a Commerce Graduate (Honors) with minimum 3 years relevant experience.
9. Driver (02 Posts) – Matriculate and holding valid driving license for LTV with minimum 3 years experience.
10. Rider (02 Posts) – Matriculate and holding valid driving license for LTV with minimum 3 years experience.
11. Peon (03 Posts) – Matriculate with minimum 3 years working experience.
12. Sweeper (01 Posts) – Matriculate with minimum 3 years working experience.
Job descriptions for the above positions from serial No. 1 to 8 may be seen at our official web site www.ppf.gop.pk
The above positions are being offered on contract basis under employment of the Fund. Upper age limit for all vacancies is 35 years on the date of application. Candidates may send their resumes along with copies of testimonials and a recent photograph not later than 25lh May 2015, to The General Manager, Punjab Pension Fund.
Mention the specific position you are applying for on the envelop. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Female candidates, minority candidates and persons with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply, if otherwise eligible. No TA/DA shall be offered.
General Manager, Punjab Pension Fund
3-Canal Park, Gulberg-II, Lahore Ph: 042-35758138,35793067