ASSISTANT TO ARMED FORCES DELEGATE M/F
• Support to International Humanitarian Law (IHL) dissemination programs
• Support to maintain and develop contacts with target groups at various levels
• In charge of written reporting.
o Contribute to the development and production of dissemination tools and materials (visual and written).
• Assist to developing, drafting and implementation of annual IHL training programme and annual budget
• Keep the necessary reports, files and other documents updated in the office.
• University degree and’or equivalent military qualification.
• Three years working experience in similar field
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Excellent analytical and writing skills.
• Confirmed capacity to analyze the political and social environment.
• Willingness to travel
Should yoii fulfill the above-mentioned requirements and be interested by this position, please submit a one-page motivation letter and complete CV with 2 references to the following address clearly indicating “Application for Assistant to Armed Forces Delegate!’ on the left side of the envelope latest by 07.03.2012.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted and no telephonic queries will be entertained
INTERNATIONAL COMMITTEE OF THE RED CROSS House No.12, Street No. 83, Sector G-6/4 Islamabad, Pakistan
- İcrc delegate to armed forces
- The International Committee Of The Red Cross Islamabad Jobs