Government of Pakistan
Office of the Chief Accounts Officer Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Islamabad
Name of Post Pay Scales Regional Quota Education/Qualification
01 Junior Auditor — BPS-II (6600-460-20400) & Balochistan B.Com (2nd Division/C Garde) or BA/BSC (2nd Division) with ICMA or PIPFA Foundation Course or Pass the Foundation Course oflCAP
Other Terms and Conditions:
1. Applications should be received within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement.
2. Age of applicant must not be less then 18 years and more than 25 years. Age relaxation will be admissible under the existing rules of Federal Government.
3. No TA/DA will be admissible if called for test/interview.
4. Government employees should apply through proper channel.
5. Candidates domiciled in Balochistan are only eligible.
6. Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
7. The application should be sent through “Registered/Acknowledgment Due” post.
8. Only short listed candidates will be intimated and called for test/interview.
(Samia Mustansar) Deputy Chief Accounts Officer
_Tel: 051-9217672, Fax: 051-9224704_