Zarai Taraqiati Bank Ltd
_Expression of Interest (EOI)_
(Hiring of Consultancy Services)
Zarai Taraqiati Bank Ltd (ZTBL) is the premier financial institution of the country with the vision and mission of development of agriculture sector through provision of financial services and technical know-how The ZTBL intends to improve its existing HR policies and systems in line with its vision & mission, legal and regulatory obligations and best industry practices. For this purpose the expression of interest is sought for hiring of on-site consultancy services as a project for 2-3 months.
1. The scope of the consultancy will include but not limited to;
(i) Review job desenptions for various levels of bank’s functionaries in order to streamline the working of various divisions/departments at Head Office and field functionaries and re-define the same QyC v Cy
(ii) Identify over-tappings in functions and tasks assigned to various units/departments/divisions in order to ensure optimum utilization of the available HR Resources.
(iii) Assessment of workload/manpower requirement of all functioning units & departments/ divisions at Head Office and 04 Zonal Offices, one in each province.
(iv) To review and identify skill gap of human capital of the Bank in consonance with job descriptions. <v) Review HR Policies.
2. interested Consultants/Firms having requisite expertise and experience of similar consultancies are hereby invited to submit Expression of Interest (EOI) by providing information that they possess the required capabilities and expertise (firm/individual profile, consultancy details, relevant experience, desenption of similar work with clientele. CV of key personnel with appropriate skills etc)
3. Only shortlisted consultants/firms will be asked to submit financial proposal for the consultancy.
4 ZTBL will not pay any cost or expense incurred by the participants in connection with preparation or delivery of EOI
5. The ZTBL reserves the right to shortlist/accept/reject any proposal or do away with the Project without assigning any reasons thereof.
6. For further details, the undersigned may be contacted during Office hours (Mon-Fn 09:00-17:00 hours)
7. The last date of receipt of EOI is 15 days after the publication of this advertisement