JAMSHORO POWER COMPANY LIMITED
(A GoP owned Corporate Entity) ^^^HBYl
Jamshoro Power Company Limited (GENCO-I) is a Public Sector Power Generation Company, created under WAPDA’s restructuring of power wing with the mission to significantly contribute in the socio-economic development of the Country by producing optimum electrical energy at cheaper rates in an environment friendly manner. Applications are invited for recruitment of suitable candidates to fill in the following positions in Project Implementation Unit (PIU) of upcoming 2X660MW Coal Fired Power Project purely on one year contract basis on the following criteria:
s. # Name ol Post BPS Qualification/Experience No.of Post Upper Age Limit
01 Finance Manager 19 i. Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants/ Cost & Management Accountants with 3years post qualification experience in Audit and Accounting of Government Departments/ Semi Govt, organizations/ Autonomous Bodies or Large Commercial Organizations of repute. ii. M.Com/ MBA (Major in Financc) with 12ycars post qualification experience inclusive 5ycars in senior position in BPS-18 or equivalent thereof in Audit & Accounts of Government Departments/ Semi Govt. Organizations/ Corporations/ Autonomous Bodies or large Public Limited Companies of repute. 01 45 years
02 Deputy Manager (Finance) 18 i. Member ofthe Institute of CharteredAccountants/ Institute of Cost & Management Accountants, OR ii. M.Com/ MBA (Major in Finance) with 05years post qualification experience in senior position in BPS-17 or equivalent thereof in Audit & Accounts of Government Departments/Semi Govt. Organizations/ Corporations/ Autonomous Bodies or large Public Limited Companies of repute. 01 40 years
03 Deputy Director (Environment) 18 i. Master Degree in Environment Engineering/ Environmental Sciences from the university recognized by PEC/HEC. ii.Fluent in English Language. Knowledge of computer application/ operating system. • 8 years of experience in the field of environment in public/private sector including two years’ experience in project coordination. •Experience in working with water related mega projects specifically in implementation of EMP in power projects. Experience in working with World Banks or other donor funded projects is preferable. 01 40 years
04 Deputy Director (Social Aspects) 18 i. Ph. D in Sociology/Social work with at least 02years experience OR ii. M. Phil in Sociology/ Social work with at least 06years experience. • Professional knowledge and experience of dealing with social footprints of Thermal Power Generation Units. • Expert in preparation of Environmental & Social Assessment. • Experience in Monitoring & Implementation of EMP, SIA, RAP, ESMP, etc. in the relevant field. Preferenut: shall Ob given to the incumbents having wur king exposure with International Agencies. 01 40 years
05 Junior Engineer (Electrical=02) (Mechanical =02) (Electronics =02) 17 B.E/ B.Sc. Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics Engineering in 1st Division from any HEC recognized university Registration with Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC). Note: Computer literacy is mandatory for induction 06 33 years
06 Assistant Manager (Finance) 17 i) M.Com/ MBA (Major in Finance) with 03 years experience OR B.Com with 07years post qualification experience in Audit & Accounts of Govt. Departments/ Semi Govt. Organizations/ Corporations/ Autonomous Bodies or large public limited companies of repute. ii) Passed Intermediate/ foundation examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants OR First three parts of the Institute of Cost & ManagementAccountant (ICMA). iii) SAS/ PIPFA of Govt. Accounts Dept with a minimum of 05years experience in Audit & Accounts of Govt. Departments/ Semi Govt. Organizations/ Corporations/Autonomous Bodies or large public limited companies of repute. Note: Computer literacy is mandatory for induction 02 33 years
07 Junior Engineer (Civil) 17 Degree in Engineering (Civil) from a recognized University in Pakistan OR A.M. I.E (Pak) ora Diploma/ Degree from Foreign University recognized by the Pakistan Engineering Council as equivalent to an Engineering Degree. 02 33 years
08 Assistant Manager (Chemical)/ Junior Chemist 17 B.E / B.Sc. (Chemical Engineering)/ M.Sc. (Chemistry)/ (Chemical Technology). 02 33 years
09 Assistant Manager (Procurement) 17 M.Sc.(Physics)/(Stat)/(Maths)/ M.A (Economics) 1 M.Com/ MBA/ M.Sc (Computer Science)/ ACCA/ B.E/ B.Sc. (Engineering)/ B. Tech. (Hons) from HEC recognized universities and registered from Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) (at least in 2nd Division). 02 33 years
10 Accounts Officer 16 M.Com/ MBA (Major in Finance) OR B.Com with 03 years post qualification experience in Audit & Accounts of Govt. Departments/ Semi Govt. Organizations/ Corporations/Autonomous Bodies or large public limited companies of repute. 02 Urban=30 Rural=33
Applicant’s are advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling the relevant prescribed application form available on the NTS website with this advertisement.
1. Provincial/ Regional/ Women/ Minorities Quota will be observed as per policy.
2. Only the candidates possessing the domicile of Sindh (Urban/Rural) Province can apply for the post appearing at Serial No. 10.
3. Candidates applying on appropriate application form for the post available on NTS website will only be considered for short listing/selection.
4. Serving candidates are advised to apply Through Proper Channel along with NOC issued by their respective departments.
5. Only short listed candidates will be called for written test/ interview.
6. No TA/DA will be allowed to candidates for written test/ interview.
7. Candidates awaiting their results are not eligible to apply.
8. General age relaxation has already been included in the maximum age limit mentioned against each category. No further age relaxation is allowed in the prescribed age limit.
9. Incomplete applications or any disinformation in application form will lead towards disqualification.
10. Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of interview.
11. Candidates may contact NTS for any query/ enquiry regarding written test, display of provisional and final list of candidates, roll umber slips, test centers, results etc.
12. JPCL (GENCO-I) reserves the right to increase/ decrease the number of posts at the time of recruitment subject to availability of posts.
13. The advertisement can be cancelled by competent Authority without assigning any reason and reserve the right to withhold the recruitment process at any stage.
14. The recruitment quota will be followed as specified by the Federal Government.
15. Company can increase or decrease the number of posts at the time of recruitment subject to availability of posts as per approved sanctioned strength by the competent authority.
1. Application for shall be downloaded from National Testing Services (NTS) website i.e. www.nts.org.pk
2. Eligibility of candidate shall be determined on the basis of academic, NTS test (to be conducted by National Testing Services) and interview by the Department.
3. Candidates shall submit application forms duly filled in along with test fee of Rs.5171- for the posts of BPS-16 and Rs.690/= for the posts of BPS-17, BPS-18 & BPS-19 in favor of National Testing Services, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on the Application forms. Last date of submission of registration form is 20-06-2015.
4. Test fee shall be paid in any branch of UBL, MCB or ABLon prescribed Bank Challan (attached with application forms downloaded from NTS website i.e. www.nts.org.pk
5. Incomplete application or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected.
6. Only those candidates who have completed their requisite degree are eligible to apply. Candidates to whom final transcript has not been issued shall not be considered.
7. Roll No. Slips containing the information regarding test center, timings and test date shall be separately dispatched directly to candidates by NTS at least one week before the test.
8. Candidates can also download their Roll No. Slips from NTS website.
9. Separate application form with fee will be submitted for each post.
10. The candidature of the candidates can be cancelled at any stage of the test even after the result if not meeting the eligibility criteria i.e. Age, Domicile, Experience/Qualification.
itq™ National Testing Service-Pakistan
‘ ‘ ^ Headquarters: 1-E, Street No.46, l-8/2Jsjamabad